What is Platinum "Plus" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Platinum "Plus" ?

The Newcastle game is being billed as Platinum Plus - the only game that is?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Let's all say that we are not going and that Platinum Plus will soon be gone.

Comment

im not going to any.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Only for VIPs and boxes?

Means that we'll fleece glory hunters/geordies.

I'm OK with that.
        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

This is a really clever, Newcastle are expected to go straight back and QPR might be there as well, so by announcing premier plus (which i assume is hospitality), businesses and fans alike from both sides, will effectively gamble and book, so they do not miss out. It's our biggest home game and could decide who are champions, who gets promoted or who get in the play-off's.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
            Only for VIPs and boxes?

I'm OK with that.
            Yeah just for Boxes, Sponsorship and W12 seats it seems.

Must admit, going thru the brochures, our VIP is pretty good value for money

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
              Only for VIPs and boxes?

I'm OK with that.
              Me too, makes me laugh that people are getting all excited about playing Newcastle I couldn't give a fook.

Fact that we are playing them last game of the season will probably mean it will end up being a nothing game for at least one of the teams involved but probably both.

Comment

I think we should sponsor a game...thoughts??

Only 4 can go VIP though so maybe we could all bung in a tenner and then we do a draw who can go? Me, Pete and MYU excluded from that draw to make it 101% fair to all who contribute??

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  I think we should sponsor a game...thoughts??

Only 4 can go VIP though so maybe we could all bung in a tenner and then we do a draw who can go? Me, Pete and MYU excluded from that draw to make it 101% fair to all who contribute??

Thoughts?
                  Quite a good idea scott
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

dont see what all the fuss is about playing newcastle its gonna be on sky or bbc anyway if the game is to decide who goes up and who goes down.

Comment

Platinum Plus means we will be treated to this half-time entertainment:
                      Desperate Mike Ashley in cheerleader outfit doing the pogo while
                      holding the sign PLEASE SOMEONE BUY NEWCASTLE OFF ME !!!
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Means you get 'extras' on top of the massage.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                          Means you get 'extras' on top of the massage.
                          oh dear...that can only mean one thing

pete pole dancing in a thong at half time.......:waaaht:

Comment

Cant see the Toon doing fu.ck all this year,can see them doing even less if they appoint Shearer.No manager all the players want to leave.There looking to appoint Shearer who has no management nouse and he will have that **** Dowie stood next to him in the dugout filling his head full of **** about one upfront and fullbacks hoofing it up the line.

And if all those fat jobless Geordie #######s who hang around St James Park most days want to come to W12 on a sunday get chased round the Bush before seeing us cement our place in the top 6 then they are more than welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Me too, makes me laugh that people are getting all excited about playing Newcastle I couldn't give a fook.

Fact that we are playing them last game of the season will probably mean it will end up being a nothing game for at least one of the teams involved but probably both.
                              I agree that it will probably be no more than a fixture between to side somewhee beteween 8th and 12th place.

But if it should still be a deciding promotion fixture for either or both sides, especially Newcastle, it is likely to be televised live - but probably on Sky not BBC.

Comment

Working...
                              X