The Lucky Away changing room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lucky Away changing room.

Not sure if anyone know's but we moved into the Away dressing for the Chelsea game and it seems to have changed our home form luck. The TV has been moved in there as we are going to stay in the Away dressing room so lets hope this luck continues. Even Bolton managed a win in that dressing room.

I thought I heard on the tv comms something about moving dressing rooms ,thought he must be talking b***ocks.
    Remember NW saying a couple of times in interviews about how the away dressing room has been done up this season,because of prem regs,and was well p**sed off they had made such a good job of it.
    So if it's that good we might as well take it over

Comment

Gonna need more than a tarted up room to beat citeh

Comment

Stick city in a wooden hut with the smell of old spice and linament and rather than sports drinks give them a few oranges to share between them at half time. Old skool stylee, they won't know what's hit them.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Gonna need more than a tarted up room to beat citeh
          Yeah f**king scary init
          Rather stupidly I'm quite excited about this one too,if,if,and it's a big if we could just get something a point maybe,I'd be delighted

Comment

shame they had to do up that dressing room - i was looking forward to the big teams having to cram themselves into that turd of a facility! never mind...hostile crowd reception it is then.

Comment

Working...
            X