Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Warnock

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stainrodisalegend
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 13624

    #1

    Warnock

    Did he look just a bit too happy after the defeat shaking 'arry's hand and then in the MoTD interview? Does a defeat still hurt him?
  • SuperHoopNik
    CCG
    • Mar 2011
    • 6660

    #2
    He knows we played really well, and WHL is a hard place to go anyway especially against a top Spurs side
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

    Comment

    • Rebel R's
      King of Pessimism
      • Mar 2009
      • 12266

      #3
      Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
      Did he look just a bit too happy after the defeat shaking 'arry's hand and then in the MoTD interview? Does a defeat still hurt him?
      Even when we were hammered by Fulham he looked happy,was there ever a premiership manager who was so happy in defeat

      Comment

      • SuperHoopNik
        CCG
        • Mar 2011
        • 6660

        #4
        Originally posted by Rebel R's
        Even when we were hammered by Fulham he looked happy,was there ever a premiership manager who was so happy in defeat
        He's a positive guy, accepts defeats, learns from it and moves on
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

        Comment

        • swanleyhoop
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 5321

          #5
          I have to admit, I found this defeat harder to take than the Fulham one!
          The Chelsea result probably raised expectations of today for a lot of people.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

          Comment

          • Olly
            Gold Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 6000

            #6
            'Arry said to Neil pre-match, if you want some of our players in january, don't do a chelsea on us.

            Comment

            • dpmd
              Silver Seat
              • Aug 2009
              • 2251

              #7
              So would you lot rather have Paul Hart, Paulo Sousa etc???

              Comment

              • James1979
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4857

                #8
                Originally posted by dpmd
                So would you lot rather have Paul Hart, Paulo Sousa etc???
                stupid comment

                Comment

                • rangersbitch
                  Bronze Seat
                  • May 2011
                  • 544

                  #9
                  Originally posted by swanleyhoop
                  I have to admit, I found this defeat harder to take than the Fulham one!
                  Really? Why? We played better, lost by a narrower margin and were playing vastly superior opposition.
                  WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

                  http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

                  Comment

                  • Yousef
                    Gold Seat
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 9553

                    #10
                    Originally posted by swanleyhoop
                    I have to admit, I found this defeat harder to take than the Fulham one!
                    QPR fan since1987

                    @yousef_qpr

                    Comment

                    • BennyBoyRs
                      I like 'Lone' time
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 13695

                      #11
                      Originally posted by swanleyhoop
                      I have to admit, I found this defeat harder to take than the Fulham one!
                      The Chelsea result probably raised expectations of today for a lot of people.
                      Are you for real? I felt a bit of pride in defeat after our second half. Fulham was a joke and I'm still wound up about it.
                      Your mum would love me...

                      Comment

                      • MattyRangers
                        Slimmer of The Year
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 24914

                        #12
                        Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                        Are you for real? I felt a bit of pride in defeat after our second half. Fulham was a joke and I'm still wound up about it.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                        Comment

                        • Ginger Ninja
                          W12 Seat
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 17458

                          #13
                          I think Neil is just enjoying the fact that we are playing well in the top level of English football (apart from fulham). Simple as that. I for one am certainly not miserable about the defeat yesterday. Anyone who expected us to beat spurs on their own patch needs their head tested. Against the top 6 clubs, any point we get is a bonus, we have to concentrate on beating the teams around us if we are going to stay up.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

                          Summer Transfers 2019

                          IN


                          OUT

                          Comment

                          • 3London
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 3773

                            #14
                            Couple of points. I think Harry's comment about the noises from our dressing room at half time were probably warnock tearing a strip of the team...he has said on many occasions he is going to enjoy this season,

                            And secondly the Fulham defeat was waaaaay worse than yesterday..I left white hart lane with some sense of pride yesterday but left Fulham with anger and embarrassment one of my worst days following rangers. No comparison

                            Comment

                            • silvercue
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 4704

                              #15
                              NW has mellowed with age - no doubt about it.
                              twitter @silvercue

                              soundcloud

                              Comment

                              Working...