Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

I'll keep it brief as I'm drunk. Good atmosphere today, pleased with Bothroyd as he was our best player second half and finally got a goal. Thanks Taarabt for getting us up, I've always supported you but its clear you dont want to be here, dont let the door hit you on the way out. It's clear we do better in a 442, get a striker, left winger and center back and we're sorted. I think the first half tactics were wrong as we payed them too much respect and we stood off them too much but we did well second half, lets put up a fight vs man city and hope we can keep the scoreline relatively low. 3 points from chelsea, tottenham and man city is good. Good day out and not too disappointed apart from Taarabt's lack of interest again.

Onwards and upwards

Del do you know if he came back out and sat on the bench in 2nd half? Couldn't see on tv Adel I mean

Comment

Who cares, Adel is finished.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Del do you know if he came back out and sat on the bench in 2nd half? Couldn't see on tv Adel I mean
        Not sure to be honest. It's clear he doesn't want to be here anyway so I'm not bothered about him anymore, hope we can get a decent fee although if he keeps acting like a pr*ck we'll get peanuts for him. Hope we start Bothroyd and Mackie next week.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Who cares, Adel is finished.
          Like HH was 2 years ago?

Comment

I thought it looked like to me that we still played the same sort of formation. The difference was that with Barton in the middle we had a bit more energy and direction. Mackie has more energy and legs to play outside than Barton. Also Bothroyd seem to come deep and link play quite well but then also had more mobility to get up and join Helguson. The problem with Tarbs is that he isn't the quickest and when he comes deep doesn't have enough to get in the box. I have to say that Helguson is still doing great. He's not the quickest but has so much experience and clever movement

Comment

Agreed Stu I think Helguson has been great for us although I didn't think he had a good day today due to the sheer size of their center backs. I must say Parker was brilliant today he was everywhere and didn't give our midfield a moments peace.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Like HH was 2 years ago?
                You really can't see it can you and was if HH arguing with Adel v Chelsea ?

Comment

Center back, left winger and strikre and we're sorted in january. Taarabt leaving should fund one of the positions, hopefully get pavlyunchenko/bassong by getting spurs a fee for Taarabt (if we can shift him)

Comment

Working...
                  X