• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

http://www.redcafe.net/f15/john-terr...hopped-204353/

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by Gerryhatrick; 03-11-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

someone sent me a song earlier to the 'your mum's your dad song'
          "his dad deals coke, his mum's a thief, john's racist & his brother's a cheat"

Comment

John terry like to act like a girl in his own free time

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5322107_n.jpg

Comment

Chelsea Training Session:Terry gets the ball and dribbles it around malouda then ramires,cole and finally anelka. Andre Villas Boas shakes his head and shouts "CONES JOHN, I SAID DRIBBLE AROUND THE CONES"

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                Chelsea Training Session:Terry gets the ball and dribbles it around malouda then ramires,cole and finally anelka. Andre Villas Boas shakes his head and shouts "CONES JOHN, I SAID DRIBBLE AROUND THE CONES"
                ...wow...!

Comment

Plays for Chelsea

Comment

I enjoy a good joke as much as the next person, but given the obvious slant on most of the recent JT jokes, is this thread really appropriate given the current circumstances?

I've been sent some jokes which i've thought are a bit dodgy, and wouldn't dream of posting them on a public forum, but i see they are among the ones here also.

All i'm saying is they may be funny to some, but could easilly offend others who read ths site.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      I enjoy a good joke as much as the next person, but given the obvious slant on most of the recent JT jokes, is this thread really appropriate given the current circumstances?

I've been sent some jokes which i've thought are a bit dodgy, and wouldn't dream of posting them on a public forum, but i see they are among the ones here also.

All i'm saying is they may be funny to some, but could easilly offend others who read ths site.
                      Spoke on mate. I've had loads and can't believe some people have thought they are fit for publishing on this website. Kind of wishing I never started this thread now

Last edited by Dazzer1977; 04-11-2011, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
                        borderline ...!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprbrisbanedivision View Post
                          borderline ...!!
                          I'd say it goes too far personally as there is obvious reference to something that would offend lots of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                            I'd say it goes too far personally as there is obvious reference to something that would offend lots of people.
                            Did you like my joke on the sweets ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              Did you like my joke on the sweets ?
                              Yes mate that was good.

Comment

Working...
                              X