Who Gets The Nod V Tottenham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Gets The Nod V Tottenham

Think the team pretty much picks itself, though who would you play out of these 3 against Spurs?
    Taarabt
    86.96%
    Mackie
    4.35%
    Smith
    8.70%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Against Chelsea Mackie looked very very slow when he came on. (fitness issues?) I think if there's a game that Adel should be able to step up to the plate to then it's the one. So, I'd go with him. Must say, if he doesn't step up soon then we won't be able to sell him for much come January! and/or he'll become a squad player!

Comment

I would not play Taarabt in this game as he will try to hard to prove a point to Harry, get all wound up and it could end in tears, yes he could score a goal but IMO, the risks out weigh the benefits. I would play Buzz behind Helguson, but on the basis NW does not rate him, I bet he goes for Smith.
      Last edited by paulmason; 27-10-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

mackie when fit is a championship player...smith is an intelligent footballer but is a very good championship player at best,,adel has premiership quality but has he the desire to prove it as a qpr player?nw is losing patience with him for sure...look at the best player in the prem...5 foot nothing,,tracks back,closes down,tackles above his weight,scores every 4-5 games and creates bundles....its david silva,,,,not too many of his qualities are displayed by adel..

Comment

Taarabt, stupid question really. Only player capable of unlocking teams as shown against chelsea.

Comment

daft thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
              Taarabt, stupid question really. Only player capable of unlocking teams as shown against chelsea.
              Great call, you need to accept that he is not as good as you think.

Comment

For this game in hindsight it may have been better to leave Adel on the bench and bring him on for the last 20 mins.

Comment

I was the only person on here who said that, (just like Derby away last season) but hey ho, I support QPRFC and not Alel Tarabbt.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    I would not play Taarabt in this game as he will try to hard to prove a point to Harry, get all wound up and it could end in tears, yes he could score a goal but IMO, the risks out weigh the benefits. I would play Buzz behind Helguson, but on the basis NW does not rate him, I bet he goes for Smith.

Wow, I see the future........

Comment

Working...
                    X