Absolutely Classless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely Classless

AVB dedicates tonights win to John Terry, to me that says they are getting worried about this whole situation ! Was that really necessary ?

dedicate a match that got dragged into extra time, which red and yellow cards galore...and scrapping a 1 goal win against a team we collected all 3 points from with a clean sheet....?
    Nice one AVB - this monumental win against everton in the league cup will surely go down in Chelsea history.

Comment

AVB is becoming delusional already and Sir Alex hasn't even got to him yet.

AVB be out by end of the season me thinks, and we would have played such a major part

Comment

This Vilas-BoA-R-S-E t**t is really starting to p*** me off.
        All I've seen since Sunday is him whingeing on about reffereeing decisions that in his opinion were wrong,and then accusing the whole world of being against ****sea.
        Now ok back your player by all means,but so far all he's said basically is "Terry is England captain why do you treat him like this" and dedicating a match to him as if he's dead.
        P**CK
        AVB = Mourinho lite.

Comment

I originally thought this guy had a bit of class & charisma. In reality he's turning into an arrogant, blinkered, stroppy, whinging fool.

Enjoy your time at Chelshit AVB I don't think you'll be there too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            I originally thought this guy had a bit of class & charisma. In reality he's turning into an arrogant, blinkered, stroppy, whinging fool.

All those that believe in telekinesis raise my hand

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Yeah agree with that mate.

Comment

AVB is slowly turning into Mourinho and adopting all the traits he had ie unattractive overly physical play, creating an 'US vs Them' mentality, critiscising refs and backing his players to the hilt no matter what.

Don't see how someone that young and inexperienced can do the job people expect him to do, he'll get found out soon enough.

Comment

Don't think Abramovich will be too pleased, one of the things that I believe annoyed him about mourinho was the constant us against them mentality coupled with everyone is out to get us.
                  Abramovich is clearly a bright bloke who loves his football he knows when you out spend all other clubs, acting the minnow looks plainly daft.
                  Abramovich wants an easy life and to be loved in world football, where he can mix effortlessly with the European aristocrats of real, barca, Milan, juve, QPR, bayern, man u and not be seen as some ASBO club as AVB appears to be running it.
                  It must be a portugese thing in having Spain as your big neighbour that you cannot help feeling vulnerable.
                  Hopefully with a poor season plus discontent about a ground move, this could be a terrible year for them, such a shame.

Comment

Yep - classless. Should of just gone for the NO COMMENT option - sensible advice to anyone pending the outcome of a formal investigation really.

Comment

AVB is a twonk, simple as.

Comment

Working...
                      X