chelsea are going to hate us ha ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chelsea are going to hate us ha ha

sure everyone seen the reports ref chelshit and avb being charged by the FA , failure to control players avb to explain himself and terry, for any chelshit fans who didnt know who we were they sure do now. this will also ignite them when we go there, this has now been established as the west london derby ,,,,, get in!!!

what odds we get them in the fa cup have a funny feeling in my bones that the computer may throw this one out

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
    sure everyone seen the reports ref chelshit and avb being charged by the FA , failure to control players avb to explain himself and terry, for any chelshit fans who didnt know who we were they sure do now. this will also ignite them when we go there, this has now been established as the west london derby ,,,,, get in!!!

what odds we get them in the fa cup have a funny feeling in my bones that the computer may throw this one out
    At home was thinking that the other day

Comment

Now were in the prem surely we want a s. H I. T. Team...
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Lots of Chelsea fans seem to be smarting for some pay back in April. Loads of "wait to see what happens when you come to the bridge" comments flying about.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
          Lots of Chelsea fans seem to be smarting for some pay back in April. Loads of "wait to see what happens when you come to the bridge" comments flying about.
          i know im getting excited about it now cnat fkn wait!!

please god let us be safe by then

Comment

We will be safe by then. no doubt about it.

Comment

I'm already looking forward to this fixture more than any other, roll on April.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

What there tiny little minds have'nt worked out yet is that by then we will have strengthened considerably and pushing them for a Euro spot, (dreaming maybe)but we wont be the pushovers they think we will be..can't wait !!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  I'm already looking forward to this fixture more than any other, roll on April.
                  mate with you here , like i said bet we get them in the cup before then, think tv loved the atmosphere and ferocity animosity and there will also be the element of revenge , bet sky are loving it and this april game prob be on the tv aswel

Comment

Do Chelsea fans ever really see fulham as a rivals??? I've not got any chelsea mate so I;m not sure...

Qpr really did #### Chelsea mentally and reminded them of the old days why they hate us!

Comment

We could have 5/6 new prem players in by then. Cant wait to go there and give em more stick! Absolutely loved sunday! They all lost their heads.. Hahaha 2 reds, 9 yellows, AVB's comments, JT remarks... Hahahaaa ho ho haaaha hehee **** off Chelsea!

Comment

This is going to rumble on and I can't fkn
                        Wait for april

Comment

Never mind them thinking they'll be sending us down. We'll be stopping any fancy ideas they've got on europe or the title.Terry's plan of trying to wind our players up to get them sent off backfired big-time, ha ha. I hope he gets done for it.
                          Last edited by Olly; 25-10-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Could you imagine if we were going to SB with the chance of overtaking them with a victory and a place in europe there for the taking.They would think they were playing the game back at LR with the noise we wud make

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              Could you imagine if we were going to SB with the chance of overtaking them with a victory and a place in europe there for the taking.They would think they were playing the game back at LR with the noise we wud make
                              Ok let's nt get carried away lol

Comment

Working...
                              X