Man City game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City game

Well to be honest I thought we would lose by about 4 goals to Chelsea and I was luckily completely wrong about that but I think we will be in for a right tonking against City

Always had a soft spot for them over the years as their fans always seem very genuine and have by and large always stuck by them in their dark days

Yeah, that game is literally damage limitation. They seem to have properly gelled as a team now, and David Silva has to be the best player in the Prem now. That ball for their last goal against Manure was unreal.

As long as Derry, Ali and Joey work their arses off in the middle, we'll ruffle them, but we'll still get spanked.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

we (the fans) need to intimidate them like we did chelsea and you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Yeah, that game is literally damage limitation. They seem to have properly gelled as a team now, and David Silva has to be the best player in the Prem now. That ball for their last goal against Manure was unreal.

As long as Derry, Ali and Joey work their arses off in the middle, we'll ruffle them, but we'll still get spanked.

Tbh mate no matter what that result Im not going to be too down heartened, I totally expect a thumping. Before Sunday I wasnt even expecting a point out of our next 4 maybe even 5 games (including Naarwich away), so to have 3 on the board already, Im chuffed. If we can pick up a hard-fought draw out of the up coming 4 games I think I'll be quite happy; means we will be sitting on 13 points with 6 more games before the halfway point and the transfer window opening (in which I am sure we will make very good improvements to our squad).

Would certainly have taken being in that position before the season started if offered it
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If we create the same atmosphere as the Chelsea game I can see thoose international players getting blown away.. Players like Aguero, Silva, Dzeko have never experienced a stadium like LR before and we should take advantage of that this season. As we've already grabbed three points from theese impossible games (Chelshit, Spurs, city) we have everything to win!

Comment

As Birch said, we need to make LR our own Istanbul, just like we did on Sunday. If we can create the same cauldron of noise and intimidation then I don't see why we cant get under the skin of those overpaid molly-coddled citeh players too. Make them bottle it and get one or two red cards, then you never know!

Comment

Would we have taken draws against Chelsea, Spurs & City?

Of course we would so if we lose next two we've got the equivalent points so we can just go out & enjoy it.

No pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Of course we would so if we lose next two we've got the equivalent points so we can just go out & enjoy it.

No pressure.
                most definately no pressure any thing we get is a bonus

think city are a cut above everyother team and like others i really dont mind them, they area proper club with loyal fans (for now before the johnny come lately s from guildford start ringing talksport after future games claiing to be lifelong fans)

if we do go out with no pressure then whoknows what may happen , prob the best way to approach it

Comment

No pressure.
                  Exactly mate. All the pressure in these games is on them anyway as they are expected to beat us, anything mroe than a defeat we get is a bonus and not expected at all.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

tell yer Mum, yer Mum etc
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

As said, we have nothing to lose so get out there and have a go.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Am going for 1-0 to us:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

As some said that 3 points covers the next 3 games. As for City that is gotta be our aim for the future...overtaking your pain in the bum neighbours.

Comment

Even the best teams have their bad days. But saying that, if they play like they did against Spurs and we play like we did against Fulham it's going to be one hell of a tonking! Fair play to the City fans, I'm happy for their success.

Comment

No pressure.
                              True, we would all have taken 6 points from Blackburn, Chelsea, Spurs & Man City.

However, I don't think QPR will be as lucky to have a referree who will perform as Foy did. I thought he was correct with the penalty, and sendings off, but how often do QPR get a ref who gets things right - Michael Oliver got nearly all his major decisions wrong?

We can all live in hope that QPR can produce another win against either Spurs, Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd or Arsenal, but they will have to perform much better than they did in the 2nd half against Chelsea.

Comment

Working...
                              X