No announcement yet.

Alessandro Pellicori definate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our strikers scored goals at Aldershot because we provided them with service which we failed to do last year, lets hope this year we can go on to score +30 more goals as a team. We need players running into the box which we failed to do last year, is it no wonder we couldn't score goals and defended well. We need the mix of two!

Let's give all our players a chance and get behind them.

Comment

Its a valiant attempt to sound positive MYU and when he gets out on the pitch I - along with everyone else on here, I'm sure - will get behind him. But you must admit - after the hype about our supposed £3.5m buy and the expectation it fleetingly excited, can you honestly tell me you are not even a little bit disappointed?

Comment

It don't matter what I or you think, the truth is the board know what they are doing, Jim & John have held talks before they came and there must be some kind of game plan installed. I do know that both J & J have targets which they will try to bring in, there is still plenty of time and I have faith in them.

Last year I feel we under performed, we didn't step into 5th gear and know many other feel the same regardless of what people say, that was my view from last year. I know we could have done better got men into the box more and killed games off.

On top of all that we had men missing in our squad and now they are back, we will be up there but we fans have to be the 12th man.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          It don't matter what I or you think, the truth is the board know what they are doing, Jim & John have held talks before they came and there must be some kind of game plan installed. I do know that both J & J have targets which they will try to bring in, there is still plenty of time and I have faith in them.

Last year I feel we under performed, we didn't step into 5th gear and know many other feel the same regardless of what people say, that was my view from last year. I know we could have done better got men into the box more and killed games off.

On top of all that we had men missing in our squad and now they are back, we will be up there but we fans have to be the 12th man.
          I honestly hope you are right about that, although it seems these days that money has to be spent in order to achieve success in football.

As a team I reckon all the players underperformed, we lacked any form of creativity or ability to pass the ball in midfield. We so rarely broke teams down that when we did no one had made the gamble of getting in the box.

With regards Pellicori, who knows? Hull have just bought Zamora and I reckon we may just have the better deal

Comment

He could have been the player on the bench, definitely one that DID NOT come on
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I don't agree about brining too many players who have not proved themselves in this league. We have had enough examples: Parejo, Ledesma, De Carmine,
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

UP TO 1 MILLION POUND IF HE DOES SIGN
                Taken from DAVE B on Dot.org
                from the Paddington Mercury

Italian striker man is on trial with Rangers at the moment and Magilton will decide whether to sign him or not, he will cost up to £1million according to the paper and it's not a done deal yet. Paper also says Cook won't play any part in pre season but Rowlands is not far away from being back.

Comment

I know it doesn't mean much but he is a 67 on fifa 09 with special stars for strength and finishing :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                  X