One Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how about the following as a strange but true list of stats:-

QPR have as many clean sheets this season as Man City, Stoke, Swansea and Newcastle.

No Premier League team has kept more clean sheets than QPR.

QPR have the same number of clean sheets as Man Utd and Chelsea combined.

QPR have more clean sheets than Everton, Liverpool and Norwich combined.

Hard to believe but it's all true!

All of that on top of the fact we have a dire goal difference which tells us a couple of things: Rangers are very inconsistent and we are not scoring enough goals.

But, on a good day we are capable of defending against premier league opposition - so depending on which Rangers turns up, Spurs could be in for a tough day or a walk over.............................................. .........being glass half full I'm going for a tough one but I can guess what the majority will go for
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      And how about the following as a strange but true list of stats:-

QPR have as many clean sheets this season as Man City, Stoke, Swansea and Newcastle.

No Premier League team has kept more clean sheets than QPR.

QPR have the same number of clean sheets as Man Utd and Chelsea combined.

QPR have more clean sheets than Everton, Liverpool and Norwich combined.

Hard to believe but it's all true!

All of that on top of the fact we have a dire goal difference which tells us a couple of things: Rangers are very inconsistent and we are not scoring enough goals.

But, on a good day we are capable of defending against premier league opposition - so depending on which Rangers turns up, Spurs could be in for a tough day or a walk over.............................................. .........being glass half full I'm going for a tough one but I can guess what the majority will go for
      great facts there mate, what i find really interesting is that our 7 goals (joint 2nd worse in league = to stoke more then wigan) have led to 12 points which is just incredible really, shows a back to the wall mentality and yes a bit of luck , but we all need that

Comment

I thought Fitz did alright, but it was all about Anton! He was immense yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          great facts there mate, what i find really interesting is that our 7 goals (joint 2nd worse in league = to stoke more then wigan) have led to 12 points which is just incredible really, shows a back to the wall mentality and yes a bit of luck , but we all need that
          Spot on and this is where Warnock earns his money IMHO
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
            He did actually put a very big foot wrong when he totally lost Anelka for the header that he should have scored from.
            Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
            If he had scored we would all be slaughtering Hall today, but he got away with it.

I think we all know he isn't quite good enough at this level. But I agree apart form this he did well.

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            He did ok, but still not good enough. Anton was the man for us at the back.

Comment

hall

hall had one of his famous moments of lack of concentration and anelka nearly scored

hall is useless we should never have sold kasper,who is twice as good as hall

in january we get williams from swansea and hooper from celtic

then we become the big preditors of this division and people will be terrified to meet the mighty rangers at hq fortress
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X