QPR Fans intmidating Chelsea players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Fans intmidating Chelsea players

Done a right number on them today IMO, seen a few posts now about a shocked Terry and Lampard.

Anyone else see Terry look up at the SAR for the amount of stick he was getting, as someone else as pointed out on LFW Chelsea payers were not expecting that level of hatred directed towards them today.

I wonder if Villa-Boas still thinks Fuham are their main West Lonodn rivals
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 23-10-2011, 09:21 PM.

**** them all. kids can go to school happy in a week, which is nice,

Comment

Definitely worked mate, Terry got it big time today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Definitely worked mate, Terry got it big time today.
        7 bookings and 2 sending offs suggest they lost it big time

Comment

TERRY LOST IT BIG TIME 2ND HALF HE WAS GETTING UNTOLD STICK FROM EVERY WHERE! I REALLY DONT THINK THE CHELSEA PLAYERS KNEW HOW MUCH THE GAME MEANT TO US, THEY WERE WELL AND TRULEY FOUND OUT AND THEIR BOSS CAN MOAN ALL HE WANTS ABOUT THE THE REF BUT THE FACT REMAINS THE BEST SIDE WON! WE BOSSED CHELSEA AND THEY KNOW IT!!!!!!! WHOS THE DADDY BITCH??? WHOS THE DADDY?? uRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Done a right number on them today IMO, seen a few posts now about a shocked Terry and Lampard.

Anyone else see Terry look up at the SAR for the amount of stick he was getting, as someone else as pointed out on LFW Chelsea payers were not expecting that level of hatred directed towards them today.

I wonder if Villa-Boas still thinks Fuham are their main West Lonodn rivals
            Sit in b block sa , I saw him , it was 1-0 to the fans when he did it

Comment

He called a fella in front of us a silly c#nt. Obi Mikel ripped the ball out of a fans hands towards the end & Lampard taking the corner was a picture. Looked visibly shocked & kept turning around expecting something or someone to hit him.

Well done everyone

Comment

Was watching on ESPN and the commentators said Loftus Road was “incredibly intimidating and hostile today”. The noise was constant. I bet a lot of Chelsea old school probably thought it was going to be a stroll in the park today but got the shock of their lives along with the players!

Comment

They were rattled big time! Didn't like it at all!

Comment

That's what we gotta do to all the teams who come to loftus road, make them s**t them selfs so we can get something out of the game

What a game that was today, f**king love it!
                    U r'sssssssss

Comment

100% we got to them. These players have played in the biggest stadiums in the world in the biggest games, and I have never seen players like Fat frank & Terry react. BUT today the rats lost it. Fat Frank s**t himself when he took the corner, and Terrys face was a picture when he heard the song about his mum. Brilliant.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

They didn't like it up em, I say they didn't like it up em!!

They looked proper scared. Best for me was when bosingwa got loads of abuse on the touchline, he looked at Drogba as if to say "help".

Comment

Point raised before , cos of
                          The proximity to the pitch we can get I them , imagine millwall
                          Support at our stadium,
                          Noone would want to play there we showed that today, need to keep it going
                          our players also responded to
                          It
                          We would have won
                          Vs Blackburn if atmosphere the
                          Same
                          Have won

Comment

Dear Tony,
                            If we do ever get a new stadium, make sure we are still close to the pitch.
                            I like being within punching distance of the chels*um, and making the other players sh*t themselves when they hear us roaring at them!
                            Thanks,
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              Point raised before , cos of
                              The proximity to the pitch we can get I them , imagine millwall
                              Support at our stadium,
                              Noone would want to play there we showed that today, need to keep it going
                              our players also responded to
                              It
                              We would have won
                              Vs Blackburn if atmosphere the
                              Same
                              Have won

We have to do this every game -- not just Chelsea.
                              We could help the team pick up so many points.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X