do you think we got to them today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think we got to them today??

i reckon their players totally lost it during the game (obviously....with 2 x reds & several yellows)

Do think we the crowd played our part in it and that they wasnt expecting little old QPR to be up for it?

One of the best atmospheres for ages...
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Without a doubt Terry reacting to the song about his mum says a lot

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      Without a doubt Terry reacting to the song about his mum says a lot
      during the second half terry was fronting out several in the ellerslie....its great when you can get to them....as if its personal

Comment

Originally posted by suttonranger View Post
        i reckon their players totally lost it during the game (obviously....with 2 x reds & several yellows)

Do think we the crowd played our part in it and that they wasnt expecting little old QPR to be up for it?

One of the best atmospheres for ages...
        My Dad turned around to me 5 mins before the first sending off and said he thought their players were rattled by the R's faithful, he weren't wrong.

Enjoyed Terry looking up to the SAR Block B & C as he was reminded his mum was a theif

Comment

2 reds and 7 yellows. They were got at all right.

poor discipline and bad mouthing the ref throughout. (and did you see Luiz having a go at a fan in the east paddock!)

well done everyone we did our bit and the team did theirs!
          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

the fans played our part in todays monumentus victory..........im in love with each n every one of you tonight!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Never seen a team so imtimidiated by the fans

You could see them break down mentally

It was a joy to watch

Comment

watched it from my living room in Airdrie atmosphere was superb - my missus told me to stop singing West London is R's - the passion was pulsing through my TV set - you bet your sweet 4rse you to got to them - pampered b45tards couldn't handle the hostility - now we must make every team fear coming to LR - well done to all of yer - YOU WERE THE 12th MAN TODAY !!!!!!
                Avram Abramovich, Chopper Harris, Peter Osgood, Ruud Gullett, Dickie Attenborough, Jose Muriniho your boys took "ONE HELL OF A BEATING"

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
                  watched it from my living room in Airdrie atmosphere was superb - my missus told me to stop singing West London is R's - the passion was pulsing through my TV set - you bet your sweet 4rse you to got to them - pampered b45tards couldn't handle the hostility - now we must make every team fear coming to LR - well done to all of yer - YOU WERE THE 12th MAN TODAY !!!!!!
                  Avram Abramovich, Chopper Harris, Peter Osgood, Ruud Gullett, Dickie Attenborough, Jose Muriniho your boys took "ONE HELL OF A BEATING"
                  love it mate....spead the word up there....hope she is ok now, your post made me feel proud!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                    2 reds and 7 yellows. They were got at all right.

poor discipline and bad mouthing the ref throughout. (and did you see Luiz having a go at a fan in the east paddock!)

well done everyone we did our bit and the team did theirs!
                    Fair play he went and appologised after the game it looked like.
                    In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

have already done so my boys both born in Hillingdon hospital - both now in their 20's have converted most of their mates and occassionally come back home and watch the R's - i get down to most saturday home games - but finances dictate that when on live i stay at home and watch on TV - although start a new shift pattern tomorrow of a rolling 4 on 4 off which means i'll work some weekends - but hopefully will now get down for the odd midweek game UR's
                      Last edited by northkenexile; 23-10-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
                        Fair play he went and appologised after the game it looked like.
                        clocked that too at the end..........but still a **** ;)

We done our bit today, just glad the lads did the same, over the moon!

Comment

Absolutely without a doubt! The fans played a big part today, their players didn't know what to do right from the off none of them were up for it! They were making a lot of mistakes and stupid challenges! Cole was only saved by the final whistle from having the 3rd red of the day!

Comment

Did you see warnock tell anton and i think joey to give their shirts to the fans after the match and they duly complied

never seen a gaffer tell a player to do that before, think that showed how good warnock thought we were

Comment

and not forgetting the guy is 2 block who ran down to shout abuse and lampard and call him a w@anker to his face. Did anyone else see Lampard's reaction??
                              he didnt know what was going on and looked scared!

Comment

Working...
                              X