No announcement yet.

Alternative fullback options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are our reserves and youth so bad that we havent got a lb worth looking at, or at least better than playing our best cb there?

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
      Jason Scotland was 28 when he signed for Swansea. Had a good season in League 1 then one good season in the Championship.

Wigan are taking a huge punt on him too.
      They are indeed but Martinez knows the sort of player he is getting and at least Scotland has had success at Championship level whereas Agyemang never really has.
      Last edited by sirpiechucker; 15-07-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

So come on Scott anyone else ITK, the rest of us have been dribbling on with who we think we should sign - any word on who we might ACTUALLY sign?

Comment

Ryan Bertrand would be a great option.
          I think he'd definately consider signing perminant and he's had a couple of very successful spell at Norwich and I believe he's captin of the Chelski reserves.

Loan option could be on the table wih a view to perm which would give us nothing to lose in theory.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Fox, Spurr or Lewington could all be good buys for a LB, but I don't think QPR are in the market to buy.

If QPR win promotion, it looks like it will have to be done on the cheap (although the players will earn quite a lot for CCC players).

QPR are most likely going to get someone on loan, so I think it could be Fabio Da Silva, Gunter (both unlikely), Bertrand who wont dislodge Cole or the other big new signing from Russia, or one of Arsenal's reserves.

I wouldn't mind Cranie at RB, although like Ramage, he wont really offer any real attacking options.

Comment

Don't know but they want to get their fingers out sharpish:anger::anger::anger:
              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

benoit assou-ekotto???

Could be made available from Spuds. I feel he's too good and may be offered a higher level of football, but he could be worth a bid.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

plus he's quite difficult to pronounce...

Comment

Working...
                  X