• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant fcking Holt 1-1

n/m

Wish we had one.

Comment

Have to say, a great result for them. Now it's up to us tomorrow to show everyone in the prem that they are not the only promoted side who can get results against top sides.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        Have to say, a great result for them. Now it's up to us tomorrow to show everyone in the prem that they are not the only promoted side who can get results against top sides.
        we went to Liverpool and won

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          we went to Liverpool and won
          Not quite, we went to Everton, other side of Stanley Park.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Norwich chased down every ball and didn't dither and overplay things. They got many of the second balls and looked like they wanted the result.
            We have arguably the stronger squad, but ours just haven't been showing that level of desire.
            I actually feel quite down after watching the Norwich game and am not sure I can stomach going to Carrow Road to lose, because that would be a massive humiliation and their ****my fans would really rub our noses in it.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
              Norwich chased down every ball and didn't dither and overplay things. They got many of the second balls and looked like they wanted the result.
              We have arguably the stronger squad, but ours just haven't been showing that level of desire.
              I actually feel quite down after watching the Norwich game and am not sure I can stomach going to Carrow Road to lose, because that would be a massive humiliation and their ****my fans would really rub our noses in it.
              If we win tomorrow i don't give a toss what happens at narwich.
              Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                Reminded me of a certain team who won the championship last year. Its a simple game.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                  Reminded me of a certain team who won the championship last year. Its a simple game.
                  Against Blackburn we were inferior to the team who won the Championship last season -- and we shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      If we win tomorrow i don't give a toss what happens at narwich.
                      If we win tomorrow it would possibly give us the confidence to push on and beat the likes of Norwich.

Comment

F**ksake I hate that ****.

Comment

Shades of les that goal

Comment

Got to admire their start to the pl, both them
                            And Swansea to be fair, they are both scoring goals and must say the players they bought in up front , don't think they would do anything at this Level. But they are!! Anyone still think their worse then us?

Comment

I think they just want it more than some of our players do.

Comment

Working...
                              X