Good news on Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news on Season Tickets

No BS - we have sold more than we had done at this time last year. With the half decent matchday prices released yesterday we may not hit the same as last year before the season starts BUT i'd expect better crowds next season whatever.

Lets get Loftus Road rocking I'd say...we need to make it our fortress again!
    Last edited by ScottJones; 15-07-2009, 11:57 AM.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Agreed try and get the noise back when we got promoted.

Comment

u know if they be doing half-season st's this season scott?

Comment

good news if true. The fans are a major factor in us doing well. If we sign a good striker and full back, i think far more fans will be attracted to come to Loftus Road next year

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
          u know if they be doing half-season st's this season scott?
          Not sure mate. Presume it will depend on our league poisition etc

Comment

i really wana renew mine but only works out at 20quid saving. miss 1 game and im down?!

Comment

So would you say thats more than 7000 then Scott.

my sources a few weeks ago had season tickets at around 7,500 (that includes those paid for through Zebra)

I think they will cap them at around 10k which I'm sure we will hit.

To be honest the new ticket policy might actually put people off renewing.

Still I have renewed cant wait.
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                i really wana renew mine but only works out at 20quid saving. miss 1 game and im down?!

True - very true. I missed a couple last year so I was down on mine - deffo made a loss on it. Now, this is wishful thinking but the reason I renewed and the reason my Dad bought one for the first time in ages was well, we thought...if QPR DO get promoted this year well, it will be impossible probably to get a ST next year. So, we've invested on that basis as much as anything - that and chucking in that play-off tickets may be like gold dust.

Yes it's wishful thinking BUT i think Jim and especially Gorman may be the dream team for us

Comment

Well the club are saying they have sold 70%, so I would assume we have reached 7k and counting.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                    So would you say thats more than 7000 then Scott.

my sources a few weeks ago had season tickets at around 7,500 (that includes those paid for through Zebra)

I think they will cap them at around 10k which I'm sure we will hit.

To be honest the new ticket policy might actually put people off renewing.

Still I have renewed cant wait.
                    Over 8K as I understand it mate.

Couldnt afford to renew but I have, I cant wait either ;D

Bring on the season!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      True - very true. I missed a couple last year so I was down on mine - deffo made a loss on it. Now, this is wishful thinking but the reason I renewed and the reason my Dad bought one for the first time in ages was well, we thought...if QPR DO get promoted this year well, it will be impossible probably to get a ST next year. So, we've invested on that basis as much as anything - that and chucking in that play-off tickets may be like gold dust.

Yes it's wishful thinking BUT i think Jim and especially Gorman may be the dream team for us
                      uv just convinced me in one post. any ideas where i can get zebra form and application form? (plz dont say computer cos mine is crap and slow, u could say it is helguson)

Comment

lol - dont blame me if its a cack season!

probably best to call the box office and they can post em if your computer is a bit Heidar

08444 777 007

Comment

No BS - we have sold more than we had done at this time last year. With the half decent matchday prices released yesterday we may not hit the same as last year before the season starts BUT i'd expect better crowds next season whatever.

Lets get Loftus Road rocking I'd say...we need to make it our fortress again!
                          Sorry, cynic here...

When the Early Bird finished, we were down at < 4,000 and there were lots of posters around the boards who hadn't renewed by then. What's changed? Who on here has renewed after the end of the Early Bird?

How many HAVE we sold?

Comment

lol - dont blame me if its a cack season!

probably best to call the box office and they can post em if your computer is a bit Heidar

08444 777 007
                            LOL you may just have coined a new phrase

"a bit Heidar"
                            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

for those who haven't got the money to renew, get a interest free credit card and pay it off over the season, don't do the zebra finance you'll end up paying more

Comment

Working...
                              X