Man City have the whole School End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City have the whole School End

Shame I quite enjoyed it there on Saturday surrounded by crazy Polish R's, very entertaining.
    Boo

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Shame I quite enjoyed it there on Saturday surrounded by crazy Polish R's, very entertaining.
    Boo
    Looks like we will have crazy Mancs pretending to be Polish instead doing The Poznan...

Comment

I know its not going to be everyone's view but personally I'm all for this against the big clubs, regardless of whether it spurs on the opposition or not it makes for a cracking atmosphere & its the kind of days you will remember.

Personally the Blackburn game Saturday I won't remember next week the atmosphere was so poor.

I like the loud, noisy packed days down the Bush watching Rangers & having 200 people in the lower school end doesn't contribute to that imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        I know its not going to be everyone's view but personally I'm all for this against the big clubs, regardless of whether it spurs on the opposition or not it makes for a cracking atmosphere & its the kind of days you will remember.

Personally the Blackburn game Saturday I won't remember next week the atmosphere was so poor.

I like the loud, noisy packed days down the Bush watching Rangers & having 200 people in the lower school end doesn't contribute to that imho.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Unlike you to be controversial

Are you having a F***ing laugh ?

Comment

Brighton don't mate don't!

Comment

Brighton don't mate don't!
              Sorry Ric, I'll try to be all mature and grown up from now on.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

I agree saturday was poor atmosphere wise which is a shame i there was so much anticipation for this match after the foolham result. I havent seen our swedish Rs this season, who usually fly over for every home game!

Comment

one suggestion for team like blackburn if future t hey should cover the first few rows in the upper tier and then open up the whole of the lower tier to rangers, that would help a bit

Comment

Much prefer it when the away team have both tiers of the away end- if anything I think it gets us going a lot more- all for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X