QPR v C***sea the rivalry renewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v C***sea the rivalry renewed

Ok just popped over to "enemy territory" to see if C***sea do know who we are.You will be pleasantly surprised to read that some do,and predictably some ain't got a clue.
    I know after sunday they'll know WE ARE QPR and we're back!!! Uuurrrrrssssss!!!!!!!!!
    http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/1...-or-relegated/

a lot of them seem to refer to us as the ****ers. LOL ******s
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

what a vile forum they have.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

To be honest the majority of their fans will be shocked at the hostility on Sunday, remember Playing them in cup and you could see them
        Questioning why we were so against them
        Got to remember they have acquired approx 70% of their fans over last 8 years they have no
        Idea what will hit them Sunday, old Chelshit will know and they will look forward to it

Comment

I hate them with a passion. They all just look like animals. Makes me laugh all their 'new fans' who have no idea what they were like in the 80s. How can you support a team where their fans openly booed their own player because of the colour of his skin?? They are sick and would just f**king love it if we got a result over them on Sunday. Most of their fans who'll be present on Sunday I doubt would have followed that **** of a club back in the 80s. Come on Rangers!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

There is some right rubbish in some of those posts.
            Hope that's what we make their team look like.
            Ambush them in the tunnel, lads, they'll never know what hit them...
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I was reading some of the ****s comments about being from Greenford and supporting Chelsea. Was not happy - my family is from Greenford and we've been supporting the R's since the 70's!!

Comment

Never been to 5 chel**** games between the lot of that lot, But they must spend a lot of time with Rangers supporters in pubs or in general to realize the hatred.?

Barton to step up Sunday put lumpard in his place . Fingers #########xx

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                  I hate them with a passion. They all just look like animals. Makes me laugh all their 'new fans' who have no idea what they were like in the 80s. How can you support a team where their fans openly booed their own player because of the colour of his skin?? They are sick and would just f**king love it if we got a result over them on Sunday. Most of their fans who'll be present on Sunday I doubt would have followed that **** of a club back in the 80s. Come on Rangers!
                  Few of the old Chelshit I know won't do the home games there anymore just go the away games to avoid most of their plummy new fans , the new wave don't
                  Really travel , bet a lot of the old boys put for sunday

Comment

Some of those glory hunting tw*ts didn't even know of us until we were promoted! Bloody b#stards!!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Just had a look on their website not sure they have sold out yet

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        Just had a look on their website not sure they have sold out yet
                        They sold out ages ago
                        We Are The People.....

Comment

Made an account to tell them all to f#ck off!
                          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

Comment

Never been to 5 chel**** games between the lot of that lot, But they must spend a lot of time with Rangers supporters in pubs or in general to realize the hatred.?

Barton to step up Sunday put lumpard in his place . Fingers #########xx

Comment

Working...
                              X