Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Hulse on target!!!!
Collapse
X
-
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Here we go again.
Stats are stats Matty and you seem to have forget he did not / could not score against Rochdale either. I have no grudge at all, but a striker scores goals and he has scored none in 8 games. He should have been dropped after the Newcastle game but no, he has plodded on producing squat apart from a few touches and worst of all, he is now looking nervous in front if goal.Last edited by paulmason; 12-10-2011, 09:21 AM.Comment
-
Exactly Paul, they dont lie.Here we go again.
Stats are stats Matty and you seem to have forget he did not / could not score against Rochdale either. I have no grudge at all, a striker scores goals and he has scored none in 8 games. He should have been dropped after the Newcastle game but no, he has plodded on producing squat and worst of all looking nervous in front if goal.
Im not saying Bothroyd is brilliant by and means, he isnt. But to compare him to Hulse is almost laughable IMO.
Despite not scoring, Bothroyd has (in most, not all, games) played well with his link up play and holding up the ball whilst playing against top defenders. Whereas Hulse was poor in a majority of games against CCC defenders. The fact that Bothroyd got 18 in 37 CCC games last year vs Hulse 2 in 21 says it all for me.You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
I am not comparing anyone, I simply said that "Hulse scored last year................." and you misinterpreted what I said, cant see how but it happens I guess. I would not have either of those lumps in a team of mine.Comment
-
Obviously a highly highly intelligent man then arent you esquire
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Bothroyd was deemed a prem player... Hulse was a champ player... ATM he don't look like a prem player... Maybe it's the system I don't know but i think people will sig at him cause his body language aint great.Comment
-
The system we play makes a striker play with his back to goal, holding the ball up and bringing others into play, instead of allowing the striker to attack the goal, which is their natural instinct, we are effectively coaching attacking the goal out of our strikers. This needs to change as without goals, we are history.Comment
-
We do agree on something MasonThe system we play makes a striker play with his back to goal, holding the ball up and bringing others into play, instead of allowing the striker to attack the goal, which is their natural instinct, but we are coaching it out of them.
This needs to change as without goals, we are history.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment

Comment