Hypothetically speaking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    The transfer fee and age of Cahil means you would have a sell on valve in a year or three, so not that great an issue, but the £7,800,000 annual wages of Lampard, would be dead money.
    very valid point.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would boo Terry the whole game whether he was in a hooped shirt or not. If ever a footballer deserved < edited out with moderator warning >
      Last edited by WATRB Moderation; 07-10-2011, 03:12 PM. Reason: Whatever your views on him, comments like that are disgusting and way way OTT. Engage brain before posting bile like that in future.

Comment

No, never, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Would boo Terry the whole game whether he was in a hooped shirt or not. If ever a footballer deserved < edited out with moderator warning >
          F**k me vblock, whatever it was, "a footballer deserved" was way beyond anything thrown at him before on here.You've obviously plumbed the depths on this insult. :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            F**k me vblock, whatever it was, "a footballer deserved" was way beyond anything thrown at him before on here.You've obviously plumbed the depths on this insult. :pleasantsuprise:
            lol wasnt that bad! had to chuckle when the mod refers to it as "bile"...still thats their job i spose and just like Traffic Wardens someones got to do it

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              lol wasnt that bad! had to chuckle when the mod refers to it as "bile"...still thats their job i spose and just like Traffic Wardens someones got to do it

Comment

Hypothetically speaking... I would run on the pitch and rip their hearts out with my bare hands.
                Hypothetically speaking of course if it was real i would be very upset indeed.

Comment

Lampard I could live with but Terry I just would not be able to bring myself to watch that piece of **** in a Rangers top. Have stopped watching England because of him just a horrible horrible person playing for the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Lampard I could live with but Terry I just would not be able to bring myself to watch that piece of **** in a Rangers top. Have stopped watching England because of him just a horrible horrible person playing for the ****.

spot on m8
                    Havent watched an England game for over a year now and never will again till the likes of Terry,Cole,Lampard and that Twunt Cappello are history

Comment

Imagine them kissing our badge,,,,,makes me wonna puke

Comment

lampard is a class player, not the most technically gifted, not the fastest, not the most aggressive but scores 20 goals a season from midfield. Every team wouls want some of that surely

Comment

Working...
                        X