ground share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ground share?

will this seriously happen im not for this 1 bit we need to get that white city site for ourselfs now i couldnt give a toss about chelsea or fulham let them find some land and share a ground, we only need a 30000 all seater max wouldnt be the same if we share with them pair of ***** on our patch. come on fernandes and amit get that ****ing site now if your seroius about a new ground.

Did this comment need it's own thread?

Comment

Do you hate Chelsea so much that you would rather see QPR stagnate at LR and eventaully fall back into the 2nd tier? New ground 1/2 the price 1/2 the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        New ground 1/2 the price 1/2 the risk.
        and 1/2 full, sounding like a library or morgue.......................

Comment

I think we should get a new 16,000 seater but with arm chairs etc. Your own fridge. Your own car park space, you could order any food to your seat,
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
            I think we should get a new 16,000 seater but with arm chairs etc. Your own fridge. Your own car park space, you could order any food to your seat,
            16,000 is above our average gate. We should do what Juve did and down size. I reckon a 14,000 with some nice leg room. Sell out every week and room to stretch. :pleasantsuprise:
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
              and 1/2 full, sounding like a library or morgue.......................
              Could be a new marketing opportunity, for megaphones!!:pleasantsuprise:
              Hooped of course with crest of your choice

Comment

Working...
              X