GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP

Lovely to see him as the main day to day man at QPR still. But heh, keep tweeting about crests and mascots....

Seriously, I do wonder about our fans at times.

In other news, Adel thinks Barton is a complete and is off in January (AT that is)

A nightmare Adel or not..personally I'd like to keep him and put up with him
    Last edited by qblockpete; 04-10-2011, 04:52 PM. Reason: swearing

I Knew Barton had had a pop at him at ht.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

yawn - another AT I'm off thread

Comment

didnt take long with barton! to be honest adel has looked better than barton so far this season.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I thought the new players had,had a good effect on Adel's overall game.
          Hope they can sort it out,don't want either to go.

Comment

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
              LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post
                Lovely to see him as the main day to day man at QPR still. But heh, keep tweeting about crests and mascots....

In other news, Adel thinks Barton is a complete c*nt........and is off in January (AT that is)

lol thought the is being phased out? if he is remaining "the day to day " man then god help us because he is an imbecile. Heard Warnock and him have had a bit of a falling out so hopefully he be gone soon
                Last edited by qblockpete; 04-10-2011, 04:53 PM. Reason: language.. done some with Indiana

Comment

Originally posted by indianalondon View Post

In other news, Adel thinks Barton is a complete and is off in January (AT that is)

Cheers mate

Agree with the lasts sentance tbf, had my fair share of moans about his antics Sunday and I think he needs to be shown abit of discipline and that he cant do as he pleases, but this year he is shwoing signs of maturing on the pitch and we should really try our darndest to keep him!
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

What is Paladini's official title Scotty? Is he running the club with regards to day to day issues, less pressure and no contract negging etc?

Comment

i

i dont think gianni has an official title he seems to do a lot of commercial activity,but it would be wrong to suggest that the fulham 0-6 loss was all his fault we never kept hall and ferdinand coverd by faurlin and derry they for some reason were sucked into the midfield,if we want to go forward as a club we need to stop looking to blame everything on gianni i love neil warnock but he must learn that his greatest strength last season to never change the team will be his greatest undoing in this league

HE SHOULD DROP BOTHEROYDE,AND PLAY TWO UP FRONT AGAINST BLACKBURN
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

What is Paladini's official title
                        Listed just under Chairman if you look....Club official #### licker and nice chap to Italians

Comment

Originally posted by alibabes View Post
                          Listed just under Chairman if you look....Club official #### licker and nice chap to Italians

if they need a muppet to sit next to an Italian they give Gee Pee a ring
                          comes running

Comment

u single yet alibabes?

I'm a man I weak
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

alibabes

Alibabes havent seen you post for a long time ,hope you are well little lady
                              please post again ,me and factomondo and leighsy,think you are a special lady
                              so have a lovely day ,and dont let the fulham result upset you too much i think we are going to beat blackburn 2-0.......................................

and remember all you nead is love
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X