Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taarabt left at HT!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rich
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 3412

    #16
    Originally posted by stainrod10
    wish i had gone with him.
    No, you proved you're there for the team unlike him...

    Comment

    • Mellowhoop
      Gold Seat
      • Apr 2010
      • 5698

      #17
      Drop him.... and get shot of him. let him train with the kids. You dont do that, back the manager..
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

      Comment

      • vblockranger
        • Mar 2009
        • 15218

        #18
        Barton was worful today but if it had been him subbed at half time would he have left the ground and gone home with a strop? Adel's attitude stinks and it always has, no more excusing him because he's a youngster either.

        Comment

        • SheepRanger

          #19
          Originally posted by robbomk
          I like Adel and thought he was unlucky to be subbed, but that is unforgivable. An insult to the supporters.
          Not the sort of thing Bowles would have done

          Comment

          • Connell10
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2011
            • 3468

            #20
            Originally posted by rich
            next time he plays i'm gonna sing my name and bank account number and tell him to credit £20k a week into my account and see what he does then....
            worth a try mate because your average prem player aint gonna be the sharpest knife in the draw are they!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

            Comment

            • Rich
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 3412

              #21
              Originally posted by Connell10
              worth a try mate because your average prem player aint gonna be the sharpest knife in the draw are they!

              Comment

              • Connell10
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2011
                • 3468

                #22
                Originally posted by sheepranger
                not the sort of thing bowles would have done

                that made me smile and after todays result that was a minor feat in its self! Cheers mate!
                LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

                Comment

                • BuzsakyIsGod

                  #23
                  At least I stayed longer than him ha.

                  Comment

                  • Wrighty
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 269

                    #24
                    What I didn't like was fans leaving early, like your old man!!

                    Comment

                    • Rich
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 3412

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Wrighty
                      What I didn't like was fans leaving early, like your old man!!


                      He'll be gutted that you don't condone his leaving early, probably won't sleep tonight....thanks!

                      Comment

                      • rockandroll
                        Silver Seat
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 1554

                        #26
                        I guessed he would leave at HT, and I would do the same.
                        I watched the game, he did everything right, how he was subbed and other shiite players kept on the field? joey as I said it before just big mouth and nothing on the pitch, swp thinks he can do anything he wants because its just QPR fking greedy mouse, many time adel was free and better position but swp prefer to dribble and loose the ball or shoot from 50 yards. faurlin was off day, derry looks tired cant play 90 min every week.. too much for him, bothyroddddd oh my goddddd what the hell we have just bought!!!?
                        so Adel has all the right to leave at HT even most loyal fans left. poor coaching and wrong substituons.

                        Comment

                        • RobertoQPR
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 369

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Wrighty
                          What I didn't like was fans leaving early, like your old man!!
                          Well said!!

                          I have to say I didn't think Taarabt was our worst player by far in the first half. At least when he got the ball he tried to do something with it unlike the others!!!

                          Comment

                          • Wrighty
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 269

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Rich
                            He'll be gutted that you don't condone his leaving early, probably won't sleep tonight....thanks!
                            Wasn't just me, loads of fans shouting at our own fans for doing one! Don't bother turning up next time, could do without fans like that!!

                            Comment

                            • QPRDave
                              The number 10
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 32080

                              #29
                              Originally posted by rockandroll
                              I guessed he would leave at HT, and I would do the same.
                              I watched the game, he did everything right, how he was subbed and other shiite players kept on the field? joey as I said it before just big mouth and nothing on the pitch, swp thinks he can do anything he wants because its just QPR fking greedy mouse, many time adel was free and better position but swp prefer to dribble and loose the ball or shoot from 50 yards. faurlin was off day, derry looks tired cant play 90 min every week.. too much for him, bothyroddddd oh my goddddd what the hell we have just bought!!!?
                              so Adel has all the right to leave at HT even most loyal fans left. poor coaching and wrong substituons.
                              None of em were any good today,weren,t too bad at wolves though.

                              Comment

                              • Rich
                                Silver Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 3412

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Wrighty
                                Wasn't just me, loads of fans shouting at our own fans for doing one! Don't bother turning up next time, could do without fans like that!!
                                He was in Fulham end so listening to them going on made it more of a reason to leave.

                                Comment

                                Working...