Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fullhams Dany murphy feels pity for the championships heroes

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ut-heroes.html

was also my feeling though, I feel sorry for them also.

Some of them are still in the team. Kenny, Faurlin, Derry, Taarabt.

Hill got slaughtered by Bolton, as did Orr, and have paid a heavy price.

However, the step up from the two divisions is quite big and better players were and still are needed.

Comment

So do I, loved blokes like Ephraim, Hill and Orr.
      Thoroughly nice blokes who did a great job for us.
      I suspect Mackie may go the same way as them.
      However, we have to be realists, good championship players often are no more than that, and, if we want to survive, we have to have Prem standard players.

Murphy can shove his mind games too, which is what this interview is -- he's up against NW and Barton, who are 2 of the best around when it comes to psyching out opponents.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

agree mate, I felt huge disappointment when ephraim was left behind.. top lad and pro. as well as the otehrs.

Comment

If you read the article he doesnt say 'theyve sold out there heroes'.
          More giberish from the comic known as the Sun

Comment

Don't think there is really any room for sentiment when you're building a team capable of competing in the top flight. As a few posters have pointed out, the likes of Hill and Orr were never really gonna cut it.

Personally I think Warnock has done a good job of involving all the players who got us up last season, even if they aren't going to start many games!

Comment

Fancy Danny coming out with that bull. Even he knows its bull.

Comment

the players who got us up were championship players except the ones who stood out week in week out - adel, paddy, ali and shaun. NW's given shaun a go at the PL because he was outstanding last year. the others did a lot of work, the others never let us down. however, they know they're not PL standard. As a footballer you know your potential...they've taken it well - either sold on or loaned out. they love their football and good luck to them, but don't think we need to start going on about how we've let them down, and i don't think they want our pity either.

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                  So do I, loved blokes like Ephraim, Hill and Orr.
                  Thoroughly nice blokes who did a great job for us.
                  I suspect Mackie may go the same way as them.
                  However, we have to be realists, good championship players often are no more than that, and, if we want to survive, we have to have Prem standard players.

Murphy can shove his mind games too, which is what this interview is -- he's up against NW and Barton, who are 2 of the best around when it comes to psyching out opponents.
                  Agree with this Swanley,hoping Mackie will cut it,because if he can the work -rate he brings can be invaluable.Think players understand the industry better than we supporters,and know moves are part and parcel of the job.
                  As for Murphy just trying to stir it,must be worried!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X