Free kicks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free kicks!

Do we practice them???? We had so many perfectly placed fk's today and despite giving every member of the squad a chance to take one, not a single one was on target!!!!!

apparantly Barton and Faurlin practiced for hours this week. We had a lot and all were poor today.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Our free kicks and corners are absolutely shocking! Do we ever practise???

It's like they all take a turn each! They need to practise! And I am sick and tired of Tarabat's floated corners!!!!!!!!!!! We never look like scoring from them! Whip them in!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

It doesn´t seem so. We better raise this question instead of debating a penalty which to be fair WAS a penalty.On the other hand; We should have been given two penalities but that is another matter.
        Poor Paddy did also get a way with an attempt to murder on one of their players in the second half, I believe?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Spot on Hammersmith!! Faurlin always hits over the bar!! Never do anything with corners, they are almost pointless!?!

Comment

Free-kicks, something that needs working on, if you ask me.

Comment

Why did adel not get to take any of the ones in dangerous areas?

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                Why did adel not get to take any of the ones in dangerous areas?
                to let people judge and know that other players are sshiit in free kicks!

Comment

FFS Coxey! Stop moaning!

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                    to let people judge and know that other players are sshiit in free kicks!
                    LOL Because adel is godlike at freekicks hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                      LOL Because adel is godlike at freekicks hahaha
                      at least he can pull a good one in 2 or 3 free kicks! he needs still to work on them though ! 1 hour after the training would be great

Comment

At one point in the first half they were arguing over who would take it. I mean is it not sorted out in training who the FK takers are?!

Any team is lucky to get a free kick 20 yards out in a game we had about 5 & wasted every single one. Unacceptable.

Comment

Adel scored one free kick at Derby away and thinks he has a divine right to take everyone since! Has never scored since!

They had one free kick and nearly scored!

I would have hit the target had i taken one of ours.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

when they change players everytime , the taker has too much pressure he feels he HAS to score .. better to assign 2 free kick takers always.
                            in my opinion adel from the left side and faurlin from the right. and thats it .. sorted

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              apparantly Barton and Faurlin practiced for hours this week. We had a lot and all were poor today.
                              Sadly silver you're spot on,they were according to comms practicing all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X