What we all doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we all doing?

Im in the pub near west drayton station having a few swift magners, getting me train at 2.30 and im getting excited! U R.SSS!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

im enjoying some au cholcolatte croisants and the good book!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Praise the lord brother facto and heres to swiming with bow-legged
      Wimen!
      Ahem!

Comment

Father facto,where does the good book stand on what your avatar suggests?

Comment

the lord give guidance to all men who like to drink from the furry cup of jackus annius..........he gaveth us all the 'healing stick' of minimus six inch sceptre of pleasure........go forth my brothers and fornicate on this great day of worship in gods house!!

Comment

Brother facto im about to start on my holy double rum and coke! Can we all have a minutes slient pray before I neck it! Amen!

Comment

Bless you father Facto, then I have not sinned today!!!!!

Comment

my child today is not for sinners............but those poor souls in claret n blue about to be sinned against!!

Comment

Thanks brothers for all your prays, im now feeling a bit pished and up for it! Amen

Comment

Are the villains the work of the devil himself father Facto?

Comment

hallelula connell you have seen the light my son.........i will now take some wine in celebration!!!

Comment

In Willesden at the min having a light ale then gonna mooch on down to the bush for a gathering.

Comment

im not there today in flesh but my spirit is as always with my fellow brothers in hoops.....just like the carpenter from nazarus i will return!!

Comment

I'll be watching the first 20 minutes on the runway at gatwick. That's what happens when you let the bint book a holiday. Hopefully were be in the top six by the time we land. Come on you r'sssss. At least I got my spurs ticket to make up for it.

Comment

Just rushed back from weekend scout camp with my boys and en route to HQ
                              18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                              X