No announcement yet.

Do teams fear our strike force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agey has to be a worry,ok not a prolific scorer but hes fast,strong and can hold a ball up v well for a decent striker playing with him.Only my opinion
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Being not QPR fan, i can tell you. Simple answer really is no ! Only thing i was wary of was Routledges pace to get in behind strikers. I sometimes think he may do a good job upfront with his pace.
      What do you think of Bothroyd,McCormack and Chopra when we play you ?

Comment

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
        Being not QPR fan, i can tell you. Simple answer really is no ! Only thing i was wary of was Routledges pace to get in behind strikers. I sometimes think he may do a good job upfront with his pace.
        Chopra and Boothroyd ok-no real worries. McCormack is good but i think he will leave
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

You clearly have a way better strike force than us Gareth (but then most people do...). However, wd now struggle to think of a single Cardiff midfield player or central defender who wd get within a sniff our first team. You have no one remotely of the class of Busacky, for instance. Looked at objectively both clubs have some good players but neither - as stand - have enough to go up.

Comment

****e
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

our strike "force" is pretty crap STILL,no improvements made on last year,so maybe if we get drawn against Burton in the cup,they might be scared:nothing:

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Simple answer no. If I were an opposing manager and I saw the teamsheet with any combination of our strikers I wouldn't think that my team would be troubled that day but when you look at the quality of defence and midfield you would start to worry. We have a tight defence and with the likes of Vine, Routledge and Buzsaky we have one of the most creative midfields in the league, which would strike fear in opposing teams.
                With a midfield like that crossing in the ball in towards Blackstock, you sure you wouldn't worry... I know I would.

Comment

i think another problem is that we dont really have a striker who we can say is an automatic choice. We know that Vine is a must player (not neccesarilly a striker), we know that Buzz is an automatic choice, but up front - we have a set of players who some people want to play, and some dont. Some will argue that Dex is an automatic choice, and i guess on paper, his goalscoring would suggest he should be - but clearly not everyone will agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    You clearly have a way better strike force than us Gareth (but then most people do...). However, wd now struggle to think of a single Cardiff midfield player or central defender who wd get within a sniff our first team. You have no one remotely of the class of Busacky, for instance. Looked at objectively both clubs have some good players but neither - as stand - have enough to go up.
                    Joe Ledley not good enough for you ?

Comment

Joe Ledley not good enough for you ?
                      Give it a couple of weeks and he'll be too good for you when he's be signed up by a Premiership team.

Comment

No worries, we can also come and get Wayne Routledge with the money ! lol

Comment

Gareth to be honest mate I don't think either of us will finish in the top 6.
                          We don't have a strike force and you have a very average midfield and defence at best.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Bang, and indeed, on....

Cardiff are now a selling club - to pay for the stadium. They REALLY needed to go up last year. That 6-0 hiding at Preston will be seen as a huge tipping point.
                            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

:cry::cry::cry: more scared of our mascot
                              Gerry Francis the greatest all round player to come from these shores:super_man:

Comment

Working...
                              X