Do teams fear our strike force?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do teams fear our strike force?

I sometimes look at teams lineups and think "sh*t, hes bloody good" and always get worried when they come forward. Players like Adebola used to cause us problems, Kevin Phillips would always look dangerous, and lots of others. Do you think other fans/players look at our lineup and think "bloody hell, theyve got Dex and Agyemang" etc? I think we need a player up front who is really going to make defenders worried

Fear our strike force? What force wd that be?

Comment

;D ;D ;D

I'm sure they are petrified

Comment

I think most defenders when they see our strike force get a cigar on and lace up there slippers instead of boots.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Not by any means..

As blackstock is being sold, our new strike force will be d connolly and that Alessandro Pellicori, I would think that they would be very lucky to score 10 goals between them.

Comment

No but wheen everyone else is fully fit we have one of the best defence, and midfields in the league.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I know I do !!

Comment

Dont think Blackstock is going anywhere

Comment

Maybe they don't fear our strike force but I bet they fear DFE :bad_smile:
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think we need a Furlong kind of player up front. I know people didnt like Adebola, but i actually think he would have suited our team. Hes big and strong, holds the ball up well, and this will work when you have players like Vine around him. I think Forest have got a good deal

Comment

Dare we read into the fact they bought Adebola and not Blackstock?

Although when it was first mooted that we were going in for Adebola not many myself included were that impressed

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                        No but wheen everyone else is fully fit we have one of the best defence, and midfields in the league.
                        You might be right Funky, but that is the frustration. Its like building a quite smart house then refusing to spend the money on a proper roof.

Comment

Simple answer no. If I were an opposing manager and I saw the teamsheet with any combination of our strikers I wouldn't think that my team would be troubled that day but when you look at the quality of defence and midfield you would start to worry. We have a tight defence and with the likes of Vine, Routledge and Buzsaky we have one of the most creative midfields in the league, which would strike fear in opposing teams.

Comment

Not really, i think there respected, but not feared.
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

thats like saying does a midget scare a giant
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Working...
                              X