No announcement yet.

no violence at fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been to many Fulham v QPR games at C/C ,and the only trouble I,ve seen was the last time we played there, And my view of the cause of the trouble was Fulham fans obecting to Rs being in home fans areas where technicaly they shouldn't have been,and that was due to Fulham spending so long in the lower divisions, then being the only place where fan trouble was occuring , I had peviously been To C/C as a nuetral to see Brentford play them and went into the covered home end Cos it was raining and ended up having words with some after getting the verbals ere wot you doing in our end mate

Comment

There will 100% be aggro!

Comment

Originally posted by loftlag View Post
        Ive been to many Fulham v QPR games at C/C ,and the only trouble I,ve seen was the last time we played there, And my view of the cause of the trouble was Fulham fans obecting to Rs being in home fans areas where technicaly they shouldn't have been,and that was due to Fulham spending so long in the lower divisions, then being the only place where fan trouble was occuring , I had peviously been To C/C as a nuetral to see Brentford play them and went into the covered home end Cos it was raining and ended up having words with some after getting the verbals ere wot you doing in our end mate
        If you would have gone in the early 80's at their ground you would have witnessed the worst ever football voilence at one of the games, i think Pompey had a game called off in London and ended up in our end and the Sc*m turned out for them. Chaos, not for the faint hearted
        Innocent bystanders caught in the mayhem after the game.

Comment

can we put a mohawk bit of turf on the MJ Statue and a QPR scarf, that would go down well on twitter

Comment

It would be nice to ask them about the last chant they gave us...We'll never play you again
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

cant wait for this one, an invasion of the cottage

Comment

WELL

well im sure that it will be a nice pleasant day out unless of course they beat us then you will see the massed army of qpr fans all heading for the pubs and then there will be some scuffles but you will never ever see another riot

hooliganism just dosnt exist in the game at the same level only our worst enemies chelsea will bring a serious health warning but if the police wrap them up like they did millwall then it will once more be avoided
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

man u at ours always mad
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    man u at ours always mad
                    How mad?

Comment

I've had a few lumps off them and twice I wasn't looking for it either

Comment

I've had a few lumps off them and twice I wasn't looking for it either

Comment

leighsy

leishsy if you go and look for trouble im sure you will find it,but fulham wont be a full scale riot i assure you
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i think what still bothers MANY qpr fans, is the fulham singing to us, "we'll never play you again"
                            they won at the bush,and went to prem and we went down to the "pits"....
                            that, alone bothers many......

so many side streets to the ground, can't be police/cctv on all..it's pick and choose....if all goes well, nice sunny day by river, 3 qpr pts, qpr everywhere and balance restored!

Comment

Working...
                            X