no violence at fulham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no violence at fulham

it seems that this game has been given the all clear and should be without incident,which is a breath of fresh air to every one that means qpr can take 7000 fans and happily interact with the fulham fans who are some of the friendliest fans in london

so let us make this a festival atmospere with inflatables and wild singing into the night,the pubs after should be full of fat people all full of bear

and led into chorus by the FACTOMONDO
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    it seems that this game has been given the all clear and should be without incident,which is a breath of fresh air to every one that means qpr can take 7000 fans and happily interact with the fulham fans who are some of the friendliest fans in london

so let us make this a festival atmospere with inflatables and wild singing into the night,the pubs after should be full of fat people all full of bear

and led into chorus by the FACTOMONDO
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Sounds good in theory, BUT...............
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Im looking forward to sharing my roll ups, discussing Joy Division and comparing the best tight jeans with Tarquin & Co

Comment

somewhere in a parallel universe...

Comment

They even have an outside loo, looks a bit like a statue of Michael Jackson so I here, feel free.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think it would be foolhardy to think there won't be any trouble, local derbies all always create animosity and there is history! and who's to say some other neighbours won't turn up, considering what's happened there on th last 2 visits.

Comment

well

well i think there seems to be a code of honour amongst the hoolies and many games at loftus road pass with out incident everyone talks about ther worst riot in our history which was at fulham

but this was not really a fulham thing it was a protest about them keep bringing chelsea along,but now the chelsea and fulham friendship has deteriorated,so there wont be any chelsea with them so its almost definately going to be a fun day,you might get some lunatic passing wind,but other than that its going to be plain sailing,and no i dont mean getting thrown into the river thames

More...

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                  somewhere in a parallel universe...
                  How's dotorg? Looks like it's quiet these days.
                  WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

bet we have a dance with CFC at the foolham game
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no

no no no,there isnt a lot of that anymore,i agree back in the old days it was always going on ,but now most hoolies will not get banned unless defending there own colours,i guarantee you chelsea wont be there,also i guarantee there wont be any trouble

More...

Comment

no no no,there isnt a lot of that anymore,i agree back in the old days it was always going on ,but now most hoolies will not get banned unless defending there own colours,i guarantee you chelsea wont be there,also i guarantee there wont be any trouble

Comment

Last time I was at Craven Cottage they still had some terraced areas, like away end, and there was plenty of argy-bargy. Wasn't that long ago.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

well i think there seems to be a code of honour amongst the hoolies and many games at loftus road pass with out incident everyone talks about ther worst riot in our history which was at fulham

but this was not really a fulham thing it was a protest about them keep bringing chelsea along,but now the chelsea and fulham friendship has deteriorated,so there wont be any chelsea with them so its almost definately going to be a fun day,you might get some lunatic passing wind,but other than that its going to be plain sailing,and no i dont mean getting thrown into the river thames
                            You really live in a f**ked up weird crazy little world on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                              How's dotorg? Looks like it's quiet these days.
                              quiet.

most of the best posters have been banned.

Comment

Working...
                              X