Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
    Ireland's terrible and not a DM either.
    This. He had one decent season for City two years ago and mentally seems a little off the boil. Still, I imagine if anyone could get him back on form it would be Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimimar0 View Post
      Ireland's terrible and not a DM either.
      Saying Irelands terrible due to his last couple seasons after hwo we was before that would have been exactly the same as saying SWP was terrible before we bought him.

Ireland simply needs a club to give him a chance with a decent manager that will treat him with soem respect as a player and bring out the best in him. As somebody has previously said, he wont Man City POTY not long ago so he has hardly just become a bad player.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i think we have enough gambles at the club.. aka keiron dyer. we need to buy guaranteed quality like barton, swp etc. not 'could be's' like ireland
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Stephen Ireland, as much as i loathe him for not playing for the Republic, had it all a couple of years ago, god only knows whats happened to him. Too much money too young would be my guess.

As for Henry? Dont rate him, he just kicks people, i can do that so can anyone but for some reason McCarthy w4nks himself silly over him. Derry is on another level to that self proclaimed hard man.

Comment

Villa have given Ireland plenty of chances and he has been woeful almost every time, sometimes players get lucky and have a good season and never replicate it. This is Ireland im afraid, also a bit of a weirdo.

Comment

Working...
            X