Long term replacement for Derry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term replacement for Derry

Karl Henry. You know it makes sense.......

if we are serious.. lets go get tiote from newcastle ;)
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
      Karl Henry. You know it makes sense.......
      He would be about as popular as Diouf

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
        if we are serious.. lets go get tiote from newcastle ;)
        Wouldnt mind that at all!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I've heard the boy Wilshire can play a bit, and when Arsenal finish lower than the mighty Super Hoops, he may want to step up a level in a couple of years......

Comment

Some might scoff at this but a very good player & one I feel just needs a bit of Warnock man management who I feel would fit the role perfectly would be Stephen Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Some might scoff at this but a very good player & one I feel just needs a bit of Warnock man management who I feel would fit the role perfectly would be Stephen Ireland.
              I, personally, wouldnt scoff at that at all mate I really rate him and he is the exact sort of player Warnock would be able to get the most out of (ie, loads of potential a few years back, had a tough couple years, needs to be given a chance with a manager that will man-manage him well), could be an ideal signing. Only thing i would say is, isnt he more of a ball player than a "derry type" player?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                I, personally, wouldnt scoff at that at all mate I really rate him and he is the exact sort of player Warnock would be able to get the most out of (ie, loads of potential a few years back, had a tough couple years, needs to be given a chance with a manager that will man-manage him well), could be an ideal signing. Only thing i would say is, isnt he more of a ball player than a "derry type" player?
                He is a very good player, more in the Barton mould wihtout the aggression. I thought myself a while back he'd be worth trying ot pick up cheap as he is class and lost his way. He was Man City's POTY about 2 seasons ago, then forced out as part of the Milner deal, when he didn't want to go, then O Neill left Villa and he was not wanted by Houlier....

Agreed though with some man management and feeling wanted, he could be a good, experienced, yet cheap addition.... plus he'll know SWP and Barton.

Comment

Yeah, because him and Barton together would work. One thing's for sure...sign him, and Barton will go. I know who I'd rather have.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Great shout

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                      Yeah, because him and Barton together would work. One thing's for sure...sign him, and Barton will go. I know who I'd rather have.
                      I take it they don't get on then....?

Comment

Im confused now are you talking about Henry or Ireland??

Comment

Originally posted by ant8383 View Post
                          Im confused now are you talking about Henry or Ireland??
                          Ireland (well I am anyways lol)

Comment

Sorry, it's Kalvin Henry he don't like, not Karl.

Silly me.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ireland's terrible and not a DM either.

Comment

Working...
                              X