No announcement yet.

Qpr fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u say liverpool sing cos theyve got good attacking football to sing about. What was that at half-time in Istanbul then?! 3-0 down.It was proof of truly superb supporters. if that was qpr most would of boo'ed players off then left to cry into there prawn sandwich. I acknowledge the fact that many have been priced out, but that doesnt stop fans that do go singing does it. i had to watch the boring games aswell as everyone else, but you wont catch me stop singing once. FACT! Certain fans have always got the same excuse, but put so much effort into slagging off team/players/tactics/manager/board. IN MY OPINION. IT IS A FANS DUTY TO LIFT THE TEAM, AND BACK THEM REGARDLESS, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

Comment

well lets fookin do it.WE ARE QPR
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We need the Brum/Wolves atmosphere to be the norm not the exception, only times i heard other people in the lower loft
        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

i believe that we can get the QPR feeling back next season i really do. and now they have released the new match day prices that arnt bad at all i dont think the real fans will be priced out like last season

Comment

suttz many will still find an excuse to moan,trust me. if i renew my season ticket tho i only save 21pound,so if i miss more than 1 game im down! not a moan, but i really wana renew but wouldnt make sense to do so, other than to guarantee my seat

Comment

Working...
            X