Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Maybe we will get him on loan in january
    No need mate weve got Dave to miss our sitters.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      No need mate weve got Dave to miss our sitters.
      Not a squad player anymore,poor old Jay took that aculade against Newcasle

Comment

It's all a ploy by Torres becasue he doesn't want to play for them tw@ts. He is deliberately failing abysmally so he can manufacture a move to QPR for a cut down price of 2kg of oranges and a set of bibs.

It's similar to Robinho's mistake, when told he could sign for Manchester, thought Man Utd, not City. With Torres he was told his ambition could be met with a move to West London, alas didn't read the small print.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          Very strange comment.
          Eh? Explain
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
            So there I was, Row F, behind the goal at old Trafford watching Torres go round De Gea wondering if he would score And then it hit me.

Comment

Some older football fans may remember this classic by Roger Davies of Derby, ironically against Chelski:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNIqu...e_gdata_player
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Saw this on Ian Taylor's Twitter, thought you might like
                https://twitter.com/#!/IJTaylor81

Comment

.....and the Rooney missed pen was just as funny imo, but not been mentioned here! Hate Rooney, Hate MU even more....... yes even more than chelsea!

Comment

I copied and pasted this from a Tweet...

Torres has a 2nd half hat-trick in him. Though with his current goals ratio, he'll need a bit of luck. And 1,415 minutes injury time.....

Cracked me up that one...

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                      Torres has a 2nd half hat-trick in him. Though with his current goals ratio, he'll need a bit of luck. And 1,415 minutes injury time.....

Cracked me up that one...
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by NikB View Post
                        Eh? Explain
                        You said "But I feel sorry for him, he was getting his confidence back and I think that miss has shattered it again"

As a QPR fan, I don't give a toss about any Chelsea player and how they play. The worse they play, the better for me.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          You said "But I feel sorry for him, he was getting his confidence back and I think that miss has shattered it again"

As a QPR fan, I don't give a toss about any Chelsea player and how they play. The worse they play, the better for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X