No announcement yet.

Paulo Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. Stubborn people dig their heels in on both sides of a pointless argument.

What's done is done. Let's hope in 9 months time that things turned out for the better for us.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      there was too much interference for sousa to be succsessful.

Maybe, you could argue that with Dowie but never with Sousa he had total control on who he picked (proven by the buy of Lopez), he would not have taken the job otherwise

the strikers he had (which he didn't sign) were woeful. you can't play 4 4 2 with srikers that are not good enough. it shows a total lack of footballing knowledge by those who think you can.. No excuse to drop your best striker to the bench, play one up front. Ageymang was played as a winger when fit, though agree Buzsacky and Vine loss did not help

jordi lopez was the best passer of the ball in the team and the best in many years. he only signed because of sousa. Agree, wanted by Sousa. Shows that both team tampering and someone else buying players was not the case. Though, lets not get carried away with Lopez.
      defense was the one area were he had a decent set of players and this is were he exelled (funny that) Not so, if you have a holding midfielder playing directly in front your back four, you are not being adventurous. Why are you so happy we had a good defence, surely we should have being trying to win games, not draw them?

the players have said he was the best manager tactically that they had worked under. The players are contracted by QPR and they would not want to be critical. In fact, only a couple of players came out and said anything positive. By memory Hogan was one, like to know any others?

helguson and cook signed without medicals. WHY? how can he build a team when QPR were signing these players. I won't go there, but its simply not true

he has more footballing experience and knowledge than every member of the board and the sporting director put together. Please tell me his footballing experience, I suggest you base your feelings are on the gentleman that Sousa is. he spoke eloquently and was very knowledgeable of European football, not the championship. Your right, he has great experience of playing football, but taking players for one on ones for 1 or 2 hours is not going to help too much

there is a total lack of footballing knowledge on here. and one more thing exiting football does not mean we will win games.
      Sorry, and I should bite my lip, but I suggest none of us are that knowledgeable, but we can make judgements on what we see. Exciting football does not gurantee winning football matches, but playing 10 men behind the ball ensures you don;t win many. Look, end of the day we had a play off withing our grasp. We could argue all day long about how good we are, but at no point did we go for it. We needed to and we were far too defensive, you do that when you are facing relegation not when you are trying to get into the play offs.

Sorry, I know we have moved on, but you feel strongly and so do I
      Its good to see nothing changes when you have a narrow minded tiny brain, so god bless you - you sausage. :eyes_droped:

Comment

Working...
      X