X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowd tonight

Awesome.

I was so proud tonight

Superb atmosphere but 16,000 again wtf?!

Will we EVER sell out a game?

Comment

The crowd was great. Really well done everyone
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

crowd was good but like ric roc saus how can we only have 16 there embaressing , and all those fans who bleated about leeds tickets should be embaressed of themselves, i know some couldnt cos of monday night but the rest shameful

Comment

Missing Geordies!

2 hours before kick-off website claiming 500 remaining tickets and advising ticketless fans not to travel.
          Absolutely no doubt all 500 tickets were bought on the night.
          2 x large empty seat spaces clearly visible in Newcastle area shown during match on Sky.
          Would be interested to know how many Geordies travelled from North East as opposed to how many attended tonight who are domecilled in South East...ie London!

Comment

I would imagine with seats lost due to additional cameras (ER stand for one) and the front 5 or 6 rows of the Lower School End not being available I expect our capacity is down to around 17 250 so 16K for a Monday night televised game aint bad really.
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              I would imagine with seats lost due to additional cameras (ER stand for one) and the front 5 or 6 rows of the Lower School End not being available I expect our capacity is down to around 17 250 so 16K for a Monday night televised game aint bad really.
              I think there are about 750 seats lost to the LSE. That's a lot of money to be losing, minimum £30,000? 1279 geordies up top, capacity of about 1800.

Comment

It was nearly one less.

Left front door at 16:00. 3 hrs 58 mins later, entered R Block. Panting.

Comment

Loads empty in lower loft

Comment

Adults cant buy in there unless with an under 16

Sort it out Tony/Amit, otherwise we'll never sell out

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                      Loads empty in lower loft
                      Not loads but some. Newcastle didn't sell out their allocation either.

Comment

I thought the "famed" Newcastle away support was awfully quiet last night.

Admittedly it's a 300 mile trip on a Monday night, but I thought they were supposed to be crazy? Seemed to sit there in silence. Admittedly the super hoops didn't give them much to cheer
                        A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Originally posted by robith View Post
                          I thought the "famed" Newcastle away support was awfully quiet last night.

Admittedly it's a 300 mile trip on a Monday night, but I thought they were supposed to be crazy? Seemed to sit there in silence. Admittedly the super hoops didn't give them much to cheer
                          Tbf mate i was sittin in X block and I could hear them singing most of the game. The support they brought (although less than I expected) were very good I thought.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Amazing atmosphere!

Comment

we really got to do something about the lower loft... the family only area is starting to **** me right off!

Comment

Working...
                              X