Taarabt goes to War for pay rise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    this is our captain , player of the year and, our top goalscorer and top on assists.
    In the CCC. Not PL.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      The only reason he was captain last year was to massage his ego because he was needed at that level.

He was not player of the year and consequently did not stay very long at the POTY do !!!

He was our top goal scorer and did have most assists and for that I am eternally grateful as I am sure are the majority of fans. But all that would have been wasted if we had received a points deduction and needed a win against Leeds when he could't be bothered to turn up on time (and before you defend him he could not of known we wouldn't need the win)

Warnock has come out and stated his problem re training and that is the beginning of his loss of patience because he simply doesn't need him as much as did last year.

Hopefully Tarrabt will see the light and change his outlook but I would't hold your breath and I think you will soon see Warnocks opinion when he fails to make the team.
      Great post Ricky , spot on
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
        The only reason he was captain last year was to massage his ego because he was needed at that level.

He was not player of the year and consequently did not stay very long at the POTY do !!!

He was our top goal scorer and did have most assists and for that I am eternally grateful as I am sure are the majority of fans. But all that would have been wasted if we had received a points deduction and needed a win against Leeds when he could't be bothered to turn up on time (and before you defend him he could not of known we wouldn't need the win)

Warnock has come out and stated his problem re training and that is the beginning of his loss of patience because he simply doesn't need him as much as did last year.

Hopefully Tarrabt will see the light and change his outlook but I would't hold your breath and I think you will soon see Warnocks opinion when he fails to make the team.
        I'm detecting similar tone to your posts

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          what a load of rubbish , give the kid a break . we have only played 3 games and he is getting thrown to the wolves. yes he can be lazy and throw his toys out but if he scores the winner v newcastle he will instantly forgiven .... remember he has not killed anyone, get behind him and the team
          Yeah, that's right. Let him do what he wants, when he wants and if he don't want to train, let him and treble his money so he is happy being the highest earner at W12. Also, if Joey Barton, SWP, Ferdinand or others have the cheek to ask why is allowed to get away with it, when we are busting a gut in training, send them out on loan.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            Yeah, that's right. Let him do what he wants, when he wants and if he don't want to train, let him and treble his money so he is happy being the highest earner at W12. Also, if Joey Barton, SWP, Ferdinand or others have the cheek to ask why is allowed to get away with it, when we are busting a gut in training, send them out on loan.

That sums it up nicely.

Comment

Working...
            X