25 man squad published apparently....here r the names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NikB View Post
    Players not in #QPR 25-man squad: Patrick Agyemang, Rob Hulse, Petter Vaagan Moen, Hogan Ephraim, Peter Ramage, & Danny Shittu
    The full list of excluded players is:

Michael Harriman
    Bruno Andrade
    Troy Hewitt
    Patrick Agyemang
    Rob Hulse
    Petter Vaagan Moen
    Hogan Ephraim
    Peter Ramage
    Danny Shittu

Comment

very surprised Ephraim and Agyemang didnt make it but not disapointed

I thought Aggys tweet from earlier "Good news! Good news! God is good 0____o" meant he had heard he had made it. Guess not.

Good luck anyway, thought he was a lazy useless player before Warnock but after he arrived I reckon he gave everything he could, just sadly not good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        The full list of excluded players is:

Michael Harriman
        Bruno Andrade
        Troy Hewitt
        Patrick Agyemang
        Rob Hulse
        Petter Vaagan Moen
        Hogan Ephraim
        Peter Ramage
        Danny Shittu
        Harriman, Andrade and Hewitt aren't excluded. They can't be named in the 25 as they were all under 21 at the start of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
          Harriman, Andrade and Hewitt aren't excluded. They can't be named in the 25 as they were all under 21 at the start of the year.
          Oh cool, didn't know that!

Each Club Squad List is below as well as an additional list of each Club's registered Under 21 players who are eligible over and above the squad limit of 25 players.

Queens Park Rangers - Under 21 players (Contract and Scholars)

Adekunle, Oluwatobi Aliu
          Andrade, Bruno Miguel Carvalho
          Balanta, Angelo Jasiel
          Brown, Ben
          Buck, Jordan Winston Bryan
          Daly, James Christopher
          Deane, Gareth Ivan
          Doughty, Michael Edward
          Downs, Jake Louis
          Ehmer, Maximilian Andreas
          Fitzpatrick, David Hugh Aborlo
          Francis, Adam Royston Lawrence
          Gibbons, Jordan Leon Chidubem
          Harriman, Michael Grant
          Henry-Francis, Marcel Laurel
          Hewitt, Troy Roger
          Hubble, Conor Stephen James
          Koeris, Justin Vernon
          Lennox, Aaron Keith
          Lumley, Joseph Patrick
          McDonnell, Daniel Michael
          Nguemkam Monthe, Emmanuel Gaetan
          Olley, Luke Stephen
          Parmenter, Taylor Louis
          Putnins, Elvijs
          Sendles-White, Jamie Alexander
          Shariff, Abdalla Mohamed
          Simmonds, Bradley Michael
          Sutherland, Frankie Jay
          Trani, Tommaso
          Walker, Jordan

http://www.premierleague.com/page/He...440123,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod10 View Post
            Not surprised no Hogan - useless
            He maybe a bit lightweight for the Premiership, but he's a good footballer. Certainly not 'useless'.

Comment

Originally posted by W12pHilOsOPher View Post
              He maybe a bit lightweight for the Premiership, but he's a good footballer. Certainly not 'useless'.
              He could never get pass his man even in the Championship. Way too lightweight in that league too.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                He could never get pass his man even in the Championship. Way too lightweight in that league too.
                Why are people obsessed with the term "too lightweight". It's a myth and just makes people look stupid. It's as valid as the old English mentality "he's too small to be a footballer".

Were Ryan Giggs or George Best heavyweights when kids, what about our new signing everyone is so happy about SWP... hardly a monster is he? No doubt you were championing the potential signing of Peter Crouch also.... if anyone deserves the term lightweight, it's him!

Why all the slating of Hogan anyway, he's hardly had a chance, and for me has done ok when he has. People have very short memories and those that want to #### him off conveniently forget he played very well when coming off the bench against Everton, and i can certainly remember him skinning someone at least once in that match before being hauled down and i think their player getting a yellow card...

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Why are people obsessed with the term "too lightweight". It's a myth and just makes people look stupid. It's as valid as the old English mentality "he's too small to be a footballer".

Were Ryan Giggs or George Best heavyweights when kids, what about our new signing everyone is so happy about SWP... hardly a monster is he? No doubt you were championing the potential signing of Peter Crouch also.... if anyone deserves the term lightweight, it's him!

Why all the slating of Hogan anyway, he's hardly had a chance, and for me has done ok when he has. People have very short memories and those that want to #### him off conveniently forget he played very well when coming off the bench against Everton, and i can certainly remember him skinning someone at least once in that match before being hauled down and i think their player getting a yellow card...
                  I didn't give a monkys if Crouch signed or not. Hogan used to bounce off his man a lot. I only ever saw him get pass a few. SWP is a proven prem footballer. Hogan isn't. He needs regular games in the Championship first before the big step up to the prem. At this moment in time he wouldn't be able to cut it in the prem. I don't know why people are so upset he didn't get in the 25 man squad.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                    I didn't give a monkys if Crouch signed or not. Hogan used to bounce off his man a lot. I only ever saw him get pass a few. SWP is a proven prem footballer. Hogan isn't. He needs regular games in the Championship first before the big step up to the prem. At this moment in time he wouldn't be able to cut it in the prem. I don't know why people are so upset he didn't get in the 25 man squad.
                    That's more like it, a fair summary.

He may not be good enough, and obviously chalk and cheese to those i mentioned, the point i was making was the reason he's not good enough is not because he's lightweight...

Comment

Hogan would get into all the championship teams so if we terminate his contract he will be snapped up in a flash. Hope he does and good luck to him.

Comment

Hogan is a premiership player IMO the term to lightweight is the worst saying ever and is one of the reasons the England team is cack. Hogan has quality skills and is technically better than a lot of players at the club. I feel sorry for him as he looked like he would be a good option coming off the bench just using the ball very intelligently.
                        Estamos QPR

Comment

Can't remember seeing Hogan have a good game for us or get past a man.
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

In warnock we trust and all that but ...putting dyer and mackie in squad a massive risk, I have stated many a time we will be lucky to get 540 mins off dyer this season and mackie whilst most definitely deserving is still to come back an may well not be ready till Xmas, ref hogan I agree with those who think unlucky , he has in my mind done enough to get a chance , he was up and down over the years but often linked to when he was given a chance , my resounding memory of hogan was when he first joined us and the last game of his loan he went in for a crunching tackle (was a midweek game) can't remember vs who, risking injury , he was very much a part of our good start last season , he could of kept him in till Xmas giving him
                            A chance and mackie a chance to get match fit, like I said in warno we trust but think he's made a mistake on this one
                            Last edited by rangerforevereastcote; 03-09-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I'm amazed it took until page 5 of the thread for someone to point out that the U21 players can be added to the 25 man squad - with Hewitt and Andrade we have the emergency cover in terms of attacking options so the striker situation isn't a total panic.

I would far sooner see Troy on the bench if one of the main strikers is laid up that Aggy who would also take up a squad place as well as being absolute pony.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

That "home grown" rule is a bit odd.... seems to penalise players who come into the game late and don't therefore get 3 years in before they're 21. I reckon Sir Les and maybe Ian Wright wouldhave fallen foul of the rule for instance.

Comment

Working...
                                X