two goalscoring wingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two goalscoring wingers

i wonder how long ago it was since we had two wingers as good as swp and pucheon both these guys could hit double figures this season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Shame we bought SWP, a past it winger, when we could have had Routs. Bl00dy T&C
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I was wondering how long it would be before we got a goalscoring striker.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        I was wondering how long it would be before we got a goalscoring striker.
        The only1 we had we could probably get back again now after his bust up with Di Canio?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          The only1 we had we could probably get back again now after his bust up with Di Canio?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Sinton and Impey most likely

Comment

The Morgan twins
              http://twitter.com/#/bobbyosborne1

Comment

Still can't believe Warnock signed him to be honest, but I suppose when you are working within certain financial restraints ........

But even so?

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  i wonder how long ago it was since we had two wingers as good as swp and pucheon both these guys could hit double figures this season
                  Hi Ted, I think SWP and Adel will be on opposite wings. Have you noticed that no one has mentioned Kieron Dyer? The man does not even exist!

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                    Hi Ted, I think SWP and Adel will be on opposite wings. Have you noticed that no one has mentioned Kieron Dyer? The man does not even exist!
                    who???????????????????????????????
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

I will pay you a grand if either of them scores 10 goals

Comment

hey

hey lovely to see you back buffers,ive missed your lovelyness

and as for you shrine ,love you baby

i think that you could be wrong there but we will see at the end of the season
                        check swps wikipedia and you will see that he really can finish and he will be super motivated
                        and dont forget neil warnock teaches all his wingers to do the wayne routledge trick of switching inside to become an extra striker
                        puncheon may well hit double figures simply because under the right manager he can produce the goods as he showed whilst playing for blackpool
                        BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL,but everyone knows the greatest ever goalscoring winger was barry bridges,now that man had such incredible speed he could cut in from the wing,and be devastational

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                          hey lovely to see you back buffers,ive missed your lovelyness

and as for you shrine ,love you baby

i think that you could be wrong there but we will see at the end of the season
                          check swps wikipedia and you will see that he really can finish and he will be super motivated
                          and dont forget neil warnock teaches all his wingers to do the wayne routledge trick of switching inside to become an extra striker
                          puncheon may well hit double figures simply because under the right manager he can produce the goods as he showed whilst playing for blackpool
                          BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL,but everyone knows the greatest ever goalscoring winger was barry bridges,now that man had such incredible speed he could cut in from the wing,and be devastational
                          Mine is the incredible .....Dave Thomas

Comment

HE

he was a fantastic winger,davie had everything,although he wasnt a goal predator like bridges,so barry scored loads more goals than davie,i think lazarous was another goal predator,he scored around eighty goals for us

More...

Comment

Shame we bought SWP, a past it winger, when we could have had Routs. Bl00dy T&C
                              Well we have a different of opinoun here, Routs who i will admit was great for us last year has had over 100 games in the Prem for varoius clubs and is yet to score one goal and i think only has something like 5 assists. SWP has scored for england and regulary in the prem and the only reason why he cant get in the Man City side is the fact there are buying all the superstars.

I will agree with you SWP final ball can be improved but there is comparion to what Routs is at this level as he dosnt even make a stary.

SWP is a great bit of business and IMHO is 100 times better than Routs and for a mere £1m more i am very happy.
                              One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Working...
                              X