West Ham actually went down last term with a very good squad.....better than what we have now?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
To anybody thinking about throwing their toys out the pram....
Collapse
X
-
W12, I hear ya, but if we fail with Bassong and Anton, I worry about our defence.
Look at the Spammers.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
-
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Anyone who moans is not a real fan.
DJ Campbell
Luke Young
Joey Barton
Jay Bothroyd
Armand Traore
SWP
Anton Ferdinand
To me that spells some AMAZING business by the club. Couple that with price reductions & the feel good factor & all in all I am one happy chappy.
COYR'sssssComment
Comment