We need an announcment now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need an announcment now.

I have not turned into a greedy or spoiled supporter but we need 2 CBs, 1 winger and 1 striker - With only 8 hours and 50 to work on.¨
    The SWP deal could have been announced this morning, but it stalled apperantly.
    Ferdinand is on his way to Loftus road for a medical. Ferdinand is the only player we are almost certain on actually.

Are you for real?

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
      Are you for real?
      Yes?

Comment

Carm down dear.. plenty if time.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I don't care when something is announced. I just hope we strengthen our squad whilst this window is still open. But, that is far to sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Carm down dear.. plenty if time.
            We have roughly nine hours to sign four players.

Comment

As long as we get the players in before 11pm it doesn't matter when they are announced.

Comment

To do with a loyalty payment for SWP, nothing to do with us its between him and Man City. Ferdinand will sign if he doesn't fail his medical, so where is the panic?

Comment

i can see people slaughtering you for that comment but i agree with you. need something announced soon but i guess its just par for the course with deadline day that deals get 100% done and dusted late on. Longer it goes on the less likely i think these deals are, I'm feeling less and less hopeful about SWP!

all could easily change and we could announce 3+ all at once which would be great
                  CHAMPIONS
                  Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                    We have roughly nine hours to sign four players.
                    Transfers can be finalised after the deadline if their is proof of the deal being arranged before the 11pm deadline..

It'll be fine..
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      To do with a loyalty payment for SWP, nothing to do with us its between him and Man City. Ferdinand will sign if he doesn't fail his medical, so where is the panic?
                      I expected Ferdinand and SWP to be announced by now, then we would have theese nine hours to sign 2 players - which would be more likely for us to accomplish.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                        Transfers can be finalised after the deadline if their is proof of the deal being arranged before the 11pm deadline..

It'll be fine..
                        I hope you're right mate.

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
                          Are you for real?
                          He's about 14 years old mate

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                            I have not turned into a greedy or spoiled supporter but we need 2 CBs, 1 winger and 1 striker - With only 8 hours and 50 to work on.¨
                            The SWP deal could have been announced this morning, but it stalled apperantly.
                            Ferdinand is on his way to Loftus road for a medical. Ferdinand is the only player we are almost certain on actually.

Who says we need 4 players? Yes it would be nice to have 4 players. But whats our aim for the season; to survive. In order to do so, on top of the squad we already have, IMO we only need 1 CB (Gabbidon is a decent defender IMO) and a winger OR striker. In Adel, DJ, Bothroyd, Smith and Buzz we already have a few decent attacking options.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              He's about 14 years old mate
                              It must be frustrating to be more immature than a 14 year old then

Comment

Working...
                              X