Please don't wake me up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't wake me up

Just do me a favour and please don't wake me up, i just don't want this to end, i know this can't be real we're just lil' ole' QPR after all.

OR IS IT REALLY HAPPENING AND IT'S THE START OF SOMETHING BIG?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
    Just do me a favour and please don't wake me up, i just don't want this to end, i know this can't be real we're just lil' ole' QPR after all.

I can understand people are excited at the fact that we are finally doing business in the transfer market, don't get me wrong I'm pleased with Barton, and I'd rather have Traore and Young than not, but aren't we getting a touch over excited?

These aren't stella names are they, the majority couldn't get games at their previous clubs and in a recent newspaper article the names we've been linked with or signed were nearly all on the "old and unwanted" list.

Seems to me from the way people are talking that we are the new City and are signing top drawer players left right and centre.

Like I said, I'm pleased they are finally pulling their finger out at the top but unless we sign someone that makes the rest of the Prem sit up and take notice with mouths wide open then I think some people are getting a bit carried away...........unless of course we are about to get the shock of our lives.

Come to think of it I did see Messi, Ronaldo and Beckham in a Kebab shop on the Uxbridge Road earlier.
    Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Know what you mean mate.

We have been waiting for this for years!

Rangers are back...Rangers are back!
      1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Wake up & live the dream with the rest of us mate!!

Comment

Sorry but am I missing something here,are you excited at the rumours or the signing of Troure?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Sorry but am I missing something here,are you excited at the rumours or the signing of Troure?
            Just the fact that all that has happened and is happening now and in the last week or so, finally it's something positive after all the crap dished out to us by the terrible two.

Maybe what we're getting/have got is not important to you though and you'd prefer we stick with ageymang, hulse etc, keep high prices and get t&c back.
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Just the fact that all that has happened and is happening now and in the last week or so, finally it's something positive after all the crap dished out to us by the terrible two.

Maybe what we're getting/have got is not important to you though and you'd prefer we stick with ageymang, hulse etc, keep high prices and get t&c back.
              No need to be nasty just wanted it clarified,so you are excited about recent developments as apposed to something that might happen today,by the way I am also delighted Fernandes is in and the signing of Barton and young

Comment

No probs Rebel, sorry if it sounded nastyi, t's a great time for us all, both with what has happened and what could be happening.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Ah, now that would be something to get excited about....replacing Ageymang and Hulse!

Firepower up front is something we have been in desperate need of for years!

Jury is still out for me on DJ and Jay. You're right though, for me it's the change of attitude that's exciting rather than the actual names.
                  Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Working...
                  X