Been away two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been away two weeks

Can someone update me on what's happened have had limited Internet access, cheers!

no bother,we lost 2-0 against wigan on saturday and lost 2-0 against against rochdale on tuesday,nothing else to report

Comment

takeover --> Win away at Everton --> Joey Barton Signs --> Lose 2-0 away at Wigan (Luke Young signs during) --> Warnock wants at least 3 more --> SWP, Traore, Crouch, Dann, Bellamy all linked.
      http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

A car racing tycoon has bought us again.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Some bloody asian bloke and his consortium have taken over from our beloved owners.

Keep talking nonsense about making fans proud of them and then buying the likes of Joey Barton, putting us further in debt.

Attemped to pull the wool over our eyes with a promise of refunds to ST holders and the lowering of matchday prices. Haven't had my cheque yet so don't think they can be trusted.

My advice would be to go away for another 2 weeks and hope that when you return it was all just a bad dream.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRdan3 View Post
            takeover --> Win away at Everton --> Joey Barton Signs --> Lose 2-0 away at Wigan (Luke Young signs during) --> Warnock wants at least 3 more --> SWP, Traore, Crouch, Dann, Bellamy all linked.
            and that,forgot

Comment

All these blokes that have missed the beginning part of the season just goes to show, far to many under the thumb. Have some balls and show her whos boss. You had 12wks to sort something out yet she called it for the start of the season. You should be bl oody shamed of yourself and r lucky to be updated.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                All these blokes that have missed the beginning part of the season just goes to show, far to many under the thumb. Have some balls and show her whos boss. You had 12wks to sort something out yet she called it for the start of the season. You should be bl oody shamed of yourself and r lucky to be updated.
                So how many games you been to?.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  You haven't met her have you ?! lol

To the other respondents thanks for the info !

Comment

Working...
                  X