Priorities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priorities?

What positions do you all think are priorities? So many have slaughtered defence but I think gabbidon and hall have been outstanding gabbidon especially. I think on the wings are most important. Two decent full backs and two decent wingers and we will have cracking starting eleven, more than capable of top half finish imho

Hall is too injury prone. In order...

CB
    LB
    RW
    CF
    Another CB
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I'd say I agree with that benny. If fit then hall n gabby are fine but have to of course plan for injuries with their records. After watching motd I feel much better don't remember having so many chances

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        I'd say I agree with that benny. If fit then hall n gabby are fine but have to of course plan for injuries with their records. After watching motd I feel much better don't remember having so many chances
        ok,i'm going to get slaughtered here,but i still think Clint Hill can do a job at CB

Comment

I've never seen him play there but don't think he has the pace but would def put his body on the line week in week out

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Hall is too injury prone. In order...

CB
            LB
            RW
            CF
            Another CB
            Agree with that lot Beny ,tho I think we can get away with one C/B imo Perone is going to make a good player for us,go for another C/F

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
              I've never seen him play there but don't think he has the pace but would def put his body on the line week in week out
              he did play there once last season,and was great...i'm not sure that pace is as vital to a CB as it is to a FB..John Terry isnt pacey,i think a football brain and a bit of nouse can make up for that

Comment

Working...
              X