Murphy last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murphy last night

Didn't see the game but Alan Brazil was very scathing about Murphy this morning.

Any comments from those who went?

It's a bit worrying as he seems to be our no.2 these days.

what would he know about him? he would have been pissed and asleep by the time the game was on

Comment

IMO, wasnt too bad. 1st goal he palmed out to the side, as keepers are told to (maybe could have done slightly better but was defiantly not a howler by any means) and defence left their man who tapped home the easiest goal he'll ever score, defences fault more than anything.
      Second goal, superb finish, dont save them.
      Distribution was longpunts up field but, as I mentioned on another post earlier, he was looking for a short ball most times but our defence were giving him no options whatsoever, as soon as Murphy got the ball, our defence bombed it upto halfway line leaving him no option but to hoof it upfield for their defence to ehad straight back to us.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Had very little to do but his kicks were poor..too long and straight down the middle.

Comment

Thought he looked ok, definitely couldn't be held accountable for the second goal, it was a great finish!

Comment

Looked OK to me
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              what would he know about him? he would have been pissed and asleep by the time the game was on
              I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

I wasn't at the game but gotta be better than Cerny ain't he? Played well against Atalanta in preseason.

Comment

Apart from the two goals, both times left high and dry by the defence, he had little to do.

Distribution wasn't great, but that was more across the team tbh. Plus let's face it, Paddy's distribution is pretty poor tbh
                  A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Working...
                  X