Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Flav,Bernie & mittal came in the door?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Flav,Bernie & mittal came in the door?

Did you see the prospect of David Connolly [33 year old cart horse journeyman] coming through the door as part of the champions league journey?

Here is another one..Did you see Gareth Ainsworth wearing the number 11 shirt again at the beginning of 2009/10 season at kick off?

Just wondered because I didn't!!!

both would still play more games than sicknote helgusson!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

cooooor-shshooooooo. (snoring!!!) lol

Comment

Conolly would bag 15 goals a season.

Comment

Neil cheer up mate, did you expect QPR to spend money?

Comment

I see what your saying, but if they did sign connolly on a pay as u play or something i bet he could chip in with 10 or so goals.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Neil cheer up mate, did you expect QPR to spend money?
              I have had a bad week on a bloody job search new deal scheme for long term unemployed being paid £15 on top of job seekers allowance.

I would sooner be getting out my pit of a morning earning a crust than being penalised for the government having 100 people go for every job on the market.

Also as the new season gets nearer it is dawning on me I aint got a season ticket for the 1st time in years. Yes if I was in work I would have renewed to watch our new super striker 33 year old journeyman because the hoops are in my blood.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Neil but I'm sure something will come up soon. It's hard times for all and it's only when we are out of work do we know how lucky we were when we had jobs.

Do you feel a good year coming on?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Sorry to hear that Neil but I'm sure something will come up soon. It's hard times for all and it's only when we are out of work do we know how lucky we were when we had jobs.

Do you feel a good year coming on?
                  To be honest I do not have a clue,last season was a bore and a let down after all the hype, only positive we were not one of the three ex premiership clubs heading for the 3rd tier.

I give Jim Magilton every backing but so far in his managerial career he aint achieved so lets hope he comes good.

Comment

That's fair enough... but think if Gorman didn't think Magilton could do the job, don't think he would have come here.

My take is that our team of players will suit the way Jim will play, I can't wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X