X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    Well in that vein:

"Ronaldo - anyone know anything about him...?"
    Now you're getting the hang of this "just increase the traffic" lark.

Comment

pete this is why people get the hump with you. Because certain people will take that as you saying were after him, n then if it dont happen they will say you know sweet fa. you ask for trouble mate. if were after him then come out n say it straight, or otherwise why bother? anyone who bothers to read posts on here will know that fox gets mentioned on here bout once a week, so to say any1 know bout him is tosh mate. just be straight with us, dont post n then slip off

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
        pete this is why people get the hump with you. Because certain people will take that as you saying were after him, n then if it dont happen they will say you know sweet fa. you ask for trouble mate. if were after him then come out n say it straight, or otherwise why bother? anyone who bothers to read posts on here will know that fox gets mentioned on here bout once a week, so to say any1 know bout him is tosh mate. just be straight with us, dont post n then slip off
        Here here & its the high noon train from Kings X for the toooooon
        Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

In fairness maybe he is one name being mentioned at HQ. If that is what Pete is letting us know then I for one am grateful. Lots of players are talked about, some we make approaches for, a v small proportion of which we actually sign. If you only want to hear about the ones we have already signed then you should just stick to reading www.qpr.co.uk - its a good site, if you like press releases...

Comment

Can't remember who asked now but I watched Spurr live 8 times last season. Pacy, excellent positioning, good defensively. If was another 4-6 inches taller he'd be playing for one of the top Prem sides without a doubt.

Only saw the Cov player when they played us. Didn't stand out tbh.

Comment

I think we were after Spurr last season, I named this defender in the post as a few championship clubs are enquiring, and rumour is we are/were one of them.

Tommy Spurr is plausible as well.

Think the striker and number 2 keeper has been sorted. Gunter was offered to the club and Harry was happy (we certainly enquired), he wants to play right back.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

werent avin a dig, just saying we know how some people get. and also id get gunter for rb then!

Comment

I take your point, but end of the day all boards have rumours. I've not said he is signing !!

Pretty optimistic on the Italian though, but lets supposed it doesn't happen.

Thats the way it goes.

i genuinely did not know too much about him
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i take your point but some people on here dont realise a rumour is exactly that-a rumour! and also you didnt say it was a rumour or were interested or nufin, u just said 'fox, any1 know anything bout him?'

Comment

was the italian an experienced established player though? what wd be alarming is if he was another inexperienced player - without reprising a debate on another thread we can't afford to take a risk on another young hopeful like DiCarmine to lead our attack. I hope v much the people running our club realise that.

Comment

We def can compete with celtic we beat inter to Faurlin

Comment

Fox would be a class signing

Comment

Forest have lodged a £1.5 m bid for him, so hopefully a little more would get him.
                            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Fox is a no brainer if he is available and we have serious intent on promotion we should buy him if we can.

Why do people keep going on about us beating inter to Faurlin. we didnt, they apparently lut us buy out thier option on him.
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X