Legs at RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs at RB

Wouldnīt that be great? With a new LB we would have an awesome defence. We donīt need him in midfield but he is the best option at RB

Agree, but the smoke signals seem to suggest he cd be off...

Comment

yes, never understood why we didn't try this option out more after the reading game (when he did well there). didn't legs start his career at the back? he's got all the attributes save the crossing, and it's not like ramage and connolly are much cop at that either.

Comment

find it funny how people think we dont need him in midfield.

if we play 4-4-2 without legs that means:

buz will partner either:
        -rowlands
        -mahon
        -alberti

rowlands cant defend like legs can..
        mahon as established in countless polls is not as good as legs
        and alberti is a rw converted to cm?
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post

buz will partner either:
          -rowlands
          -mahon
          -alberti

Donīt forget our argy

Comment

Originally posted by garyqpr4eva View Post

buz will partner either:
            -rowlands
            -mahon
            -alberti

Will Rowlands be a starter now we have a fully fit squad? I'm not so sure.

Comment

agree

agree give him that right back positioin and give the left back to eiphram

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                agree give him that right back positioin and give the left back to eiphram
                genius idea - because our left flank isn't open and flimsy enough as it is.

Ephraim and Cook on the left flank, we're pretty much a help yourself buffet for any average right winger...
                Last edited by Jeff; 10-07-2009, 03:37 PM.
                RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                    Donīt forget our argy
                    rumours are now being said he can play left wing! and we haven't got him yet :P international clearance :P
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

no international clearance

speaking to an arsenal fan he told me arsenal once bought a argentinian and because he was not a full international wasnt allowed to play in england does any one know if that is the case,or is it differant in the championship

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
                        speaking to an arsenal fan he told me arsenal once bought a argentinian and because he was not a full international wasnt allowed to play in england does any one know if that is the case,or is it differant in the championship
                        That was Carlos Vela, the Mexican, who was loaned to Celta Vigo, Salamanca and then Osasuna for 3 years.
                        RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Ramage defends better than him and both of their distribution can be shocking at times so I'd stick with Rambo thanks!

Comment

best performance of the season at rb was legs, was a masterclass against reading. worst performance of the season was nearly every week at rb with damage. legs should be our 1st choice at rb.

Comment

i for one like ramage as i think he is what is good in football today re attitude and determination. however with the poeple i sit with who i would like to add know a bit about playing the game all agree if legs ever became are right back then our team would be of a very good standard. i think legs is one of our better players, and can understand him not loving being a right back but the truth is he struggles with his distribution, as if he did not he would be a premiership player. but if he worked on being a right back he would be a quality premiership player.

Comment

Working...
                              X