Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Take A Punt On Christian Vieri?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a sexual question?Is punting a new gay term
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yeah like everyone else wouldnt mind as long as he could get himself fit enough. If he is carrying a few pounds pre season would soon burn that off.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Why not? He used to play in Bergamo. Colder than the UK in winter.
        Difference being Blackpool is quite different to Atalanta! Playing for a lesser wage in a foreign country at an older age, quite a lot can go wrong and effect his commitment.

Anyway, not a chance he'd sign for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          Difference being Blackpool is quite different to Atalanta! Playing for a lesser wage in a foreign country at an older age, quite a lot can go wrong and effect his commitment.

Anyway, not a chance he'd sign for us.

He's an Aussie - hardly a massive cultural difference (despite N Zelic) and I bet he's played at places such as Lecce, Ascoli, Ancona and Como where you also have the proverbial outposts of Italian football.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
            on a pay per play contract, meaning he'd have to get his fat #### into gear then most definitely. For the younger lads having someone like vieri around would be great for their development
            Agreed that is exactly the way woukd have to approach such a signing like this.

Comment

VIERI IS WORK AS DOORMAN IN SARDINIA:byebye:

Comment

Originally posted by ginoqpr View Post
                VIERI IS WORK AS DOORMAN IN SARDINIA:byebye:
                Can he go and say hello to my aunt and nephews in Algerho please!

Comment

I'd LOVE to see Christian Vieri at Championship level. He'd score 50 goals - if he gets any service - at this level.

But his wages must be astonishing....

Comment

would depend if he's fit AND if he can be bothered to actually put any effort in playing in the CCC. Would just be a pay day for him, cant see him getting overly excited about Tuesday trips to Peterborough

Comment

Why?

Not saying its him, but some Italian clubs are not glamorous and the winter weather can be s.hite
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by AscotR's View Post
                        would depend if he's fit AND if he can be bothered to actually put any effort in playing in the CCC. Would just be a pay day for him, cant see him getting overly excited about Tuesday trips to Peterborough
                        Well I'm sure Kaspars Gorkks isn't exactly wetting himself about that prospect either.
                        Or Akos Buzsaky, or Rowan Vine.

Or anyone else come to that.

Apart from Peterborough.

>>>

Comment

Vieri is a total lump now, a few pounds in pre season, he would have to shift a about 2.5 stone. His legs have gone, i watched him for fiorentina about a year ago and it was embarrassing. The Championship is a physical fast league he would be left standing.

After that slating can i say that in his day he was untouchable , the spearhead for the Azurri absolute class.

Comment

Working...
                          X