Are We Being Spun or Is it Genuine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are We Being Spun or Is it Genuine?

Over the past few days, many have expressed differing opinions on the latest transfer, what is your take on it? Do you still need to be persuaded or will it take much more for you to get onside of the club?

With prices not yet issued for matchday fixtures, do you think its purely spin and that the inevitable will happen or are you starting to feel optimistic again and if the club are sincere about buys of this nature, will it make you feel less anti the club?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

hopefully start of the spending spree

if only they started investing this sort of wedge a little earlier and not missing out on phillips, watson to name a few

Comment

There is no way we paid £3.5m for our new signing, no way! It mite be a deal WORTH £3.5m over the term of his contract but theres no way we ever paid a fee of £3.5m to anyone! They announced it like they did to get people excited and to boost season ticket sales which im sure its done.

Comment

Pretty expensive spin, prob some spin in the transfer figure, but dont forget a large part of that transfer fee will not be spent this season, as a large part of it is wages for the next three years and prob add on's.

Plus prob not paying all the actuall transfer fee this year ie instalments.

So some spin but am still impressed with the club, enough for me to commit to renew st, on the strength of it.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

is the 500k to Inter part of the 3.5m or does it take it to 4m?? Could be genuine but I wouldnt expect another 3 or 4m spent on a single player for a while.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

My take on it is different. I think they do mean business and realise they have to spend for success. Also next year they are looking at capping clubs on there spending spree depending on there income. We have a small ground and couldn't compete so I think that is why money will now be spent and you will see more money spent with the dead wood going the other way.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              My take on it is different. I think they do mean business and realise they have to spend for success. Also next year they are looking at capping clubs on there spending spree depending on there income. We have a small ground and couldn't compete so I think that is why money will now be spent and you will see more money spent with the dead wood going the other way.
              my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I would love to belive it but its not wots happening. Flavio dosnt want to spend money if he dosnt need to and im affraid you wont see another big signing for a while. Not that this was a big signing cos theres no way we paid £3.5m for a player.

Comment

I take your point, but could it be an investment?

he does like to make money
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think we are being spun.I think the 456 want all the children of earth not just 10%
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Leigh u used to be quite a normal bloke.
                      R u taking any illegal substances or just hanging around with Essex Mark to much?
                      Or even both?

Comment

If the 456 of Torchwood want 10% of kids ,they can have my 3 for starters.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

£1.5 million fee
                          500k a year wages
                          500k to Inter Milan
                          ------------------
                          £3.5 million

He's been scouted by Gorman and the board have put up the funds that is good enough for me.

Comment

I make that 2.5 million?
                            1 million in Gianni's back pocket?
                            He wasn't owed by the club so same transfer as the tevez one

Comment

i think a top striker 4 a decent wedge of their money will go a long way 2 gettin the supporters back on their side!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X